Build your own football empire!
Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.
See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!
Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy.
Over one million users have downloaded the Football Chairman games since launch, and they have won multiple app store awards, including the Apple Editor’s “Best of 2017”, “Best of 2016”, “Best of 2014” and “Best of 2013”, as well as Google Play’s “Best of 2015”.
Football Chairman Pro is the latest and most in-depth version of the game, which has now been updated for the 2017/18 season!
The Pro app retains the fast-paced, addictive gameplay that made the earlier versions so popular, while adding a whole host of new features, including:
- Take over other clubs: become the chairman of your favourite team
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Load datapacks featuring teams from all over the world
- Or use the free online data editor to create your own!
- No time limits or adverts, and all in-app purchases are 100% optional
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay.
Good luck... you'll need it!
- Want to try a free version of the game before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman'.
- Updated layout to fill iPhone X screen
- Improved layout on 12.9" iPad Pro
- Moved wage payments to the weekend to make weekly financial summary clearer
- "Profit/loss this year" on Money page now shows "live" amount instead of updating weekly
- Other minor bugfixes and technical improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best football simulation around 300+ HOURS!!!
Honestly this is one of the best simple simulations other than FM18, if you enjoy football then this is the game for you, the seasons are quick and easy and are perfect for small journeys such as on the bus or train to work! there is also a sense of pride and reward after taking your non league club from nothing to champions league winners!! However there is one thing that I could critique it would be nicer to buy clubs from other countries and freshen things up as it can be a bit repetitive after a while. Furthermore maybe to take over the national team and Join the FA or something as it pops up who wins the World Cup and there’s nothing, you can do about it. I assume your team is fully English and if their 99 rated surely they must win the cup more often or not as they can win the Champions Cup! Obviously I’m just being critical of a flawless game, and suppose every game can become repetitive after spending so much time on it. I was Pleasantly surprised by how much this game impressed me, I hope you boys are doing a sequel because SIGM ME UP!!!
Amazing game, have been playing the for years and it is one of my favourite ever games. I love bringing up future club legends from the youth team, and naming a stand after them when they retire with 700 games or 300 goals or whatever. I also love how minnows can do brilliantly well in cups, and it's funny how weird teams like Swansea and QPR end up becoming some of the best in the world. I also love the fact that the players only have the first letter of their first names, and I always give all players a full first name. It is very funny when you get someone with the name of "G Barlow" or "B Mortimer" for example. It is great fun to play, and it is especially good when on a vehicle journey with a friend or alone. There are many more great features, but it would take too long for me to list all of them now. Overall, it is an incredible game and I thoroughly recommend that you buy fc pro for the bargain that is £2.99.
Worth the money
I love this game! It is honestly one of the best games I have ever played. Although it can be very challenging and annoying at times. Here are my few problems.
1. Money is everything.
If you’re overdraft in this game, you’re pretty much done for. The only real ways to get a lot of money is through investing or a cup run. And if you don’t want to have to spend money and draw a team much better then you in the first round of the cup. You’ll have a very unsuccessful season
I love that your team gets better as you go on through the divisions but the huge problem for me is that I have a team rating of 40 and play Chorley that have a rating of about 31 and end up losing 3-0! I find myself battling for survival when I should be getting into the playoffs! Adding on to that I’m always being blamed for getting relegated when I did nothing wrong. It honestly makes no sense!
Despite that, I really enjoy this game and it is well worth the money. This game deserves 5 stars coz it’s one of the best I have ever played. Just make it so that you should beat teams you’re better then most of the time and make it a tiny bit easier to get money, then it would be P E R F E C T! Thx for making such a great game.
- Underground Creative Ltd
- 21.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Underground Creative Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Arab Billionaire £2.99
- Local Businessman £0.99
- Russian Tycoon £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.