Football Chairman Pro
By Underground Creative
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Build your own football empire!
Create a football club from scratch, starting as a tiny non-league team, and see if you can make it through seven divisions to the very top.
See your players win play-offs, cup competitions and eventually conquer Europe!
Hire and fire managers, develop your stadium, negotiate transfers, contracts and sponsorship deals... while keeping the fans and the bank manager happy.
Football Chairman Pro is the latest and most in-depth version of the chart-topping Football Chairman series- now updated for the 2016/17 season!
The Pro app retains the fast-paced, addictive gameplay that made the earlier versions so popular, while adding a whole host of new features, including:
- Take over other clubs: become the chairman of your favourite team
- All domestic and European cup competitions
- Load datapacks featuring teams from all over the world
- Or use the free online data editor to create your own!
- No time limits or adverts, and all in-app purchases are 100% optional
- Manage merchandise sales, pitch condition and backroom staff
- Sign superstar players and boost your club's worldwide reputation
- Pick your club's local 'derby' rivals
- Full youth squad; watch your young players develop
- Players have personalities, playing styles, and happiness and fitness
- Managers use different formations and playing styles
- Offer win bonuses, promotion bonuses, and fine players for indiscipline
- New challenge scenarios to test your skills
- 50 achievements to aim for, including 15 brand new ones
- New club records to beat
- Improved 3D stadium graphics
- Pre-season friendlies
- Redesigned interface
- Plus thousands of tiny improvements to the gameplay.
Good luck... you'll need it!
* Want to try a free version of the game before downloading this one? Search the app store for 'Football Chairman Free'.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
- New default English datapack for 2016/17: to play with this, you'll need to start a new game
- Two additional 'Popular datapacks' listed on startup (currently Italian and Spanish teams 2016/17)
- Can now load or import an old game from the initial 'Welcome' screen instead of having to create a club
- Fixed bug which caused the app to crash for some people on Stadium/Money pages
- Fixed issue which caused some users to lose data when their phone storage was low
- Updated all third-party software to provide greater stability and security
Brill idea but
I agree with Rizla and his points. Also, what i like to see:
1) You should be able to communicate with manager what you want him to do with your club. Take the youth through? Play certain way etc. Quite annoying when your club is in the red and the manager is angry because you wont allow him a training course that would put the club over the limit. Manager should understand that situation. If we could communicate with manager from the start on what you want from him then all the angry exchange when you decide against buying a GK when you got 5 already in your team. Doesnt make sense.
2) You own the club and when you want to buy a new one then you dont just walk away, you put it up for sale for offers to come in. Then you can select what you want to do next. It is not like you just quit your job, throw your high wiz on the floor and walk out.
I enjoy this game and would like it transformed to another level. More duties for owners would make it more fun. This could become a serious game.
I think this is an absolutely brilliant game. Some games are way too in depth but this is just right and I love the cartoon style. Very realistic in that you lose to good teams and beat bad teams (most of the time :) You can play a season in about 30-40mins and it is very addictive.
1 thing I would say though is can you make an option so you can turn off the Goal animation where it says how the goal was scored. I understand this adds realism but sometimes it can be a bit too long and takes out some if the fluidity. Maybe make it available so it can be like in the oldest FC game?? Of course, you can always skip the game to the end so you dont get this.
This is only a tiny thing though, I have this game on all devices and I barely play anything else. Awesome!!!!
Good But some issues
At first the game is really fun, then you start seeing reoccurring problems which gets very annoying. ie manager keep trying to buy Players that wouldn't get any first team action there for there value drops massively. it seems like players only have a value if they are a first team player. There isn't much growth in players you have to sell them on and buy higher rated players. Bringing youth through i find is pointless cause they never get any first team play. and when loaning them out 95% of the time there a back up. also not sure if a bug but had 170 mill in bank so got a lot of good players some high ones, never been relegated. now half of my team wants to leave due to them believing they should be in the top 3 teams. couldn't offer new contracts. so now they will be leaving i will be losing a lot of money. this game has a chance to be good, but these problems need fixing. i get 1 or 2 people leaving but half of my team! let down not sure if i will carry on playing.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 16 July 2016
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 29.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Underground Creative Ltd
- © 2016 Underground Creative Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arab Billionaire£2.99
- Local Businessman£0.99
- Russian Tycoon£1.99
- Super Stadium£3.99