iDarkroom - Manual Camera, Photo Editor, Best Toon & Hand Drawn Filters
By Maple Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Featured as "Best App of Today" by zuimeia.com.
iDarkroom is a REAL-TIME, INTUITIVE, POWERFUL photo editor. iDarkroom 1 has been featured as "BEST APP OF THE WEEK" in 12 countries. Now we are so excited to introduce the totally new iDarkroom 2, we built it from scratch all over again.
Clear interface with larger preview area, optimized for single handed use.
PROFESSIONAL CAMERA LIKE DSLR
You can now touch to set focus / exposure, or manual set focus / shutter speed / ISO / white balance / exposure compensation / zoom. (Need iOS 8)
POWERFUL ADJUSTMENT TOOLS
Adjust image with Curve, Selective Color, Channel Mixer, Film Grain, Fade, Shadows/Highlights, Unsharp Mask, Color Balance, Vibrance (adjust saturation and prevent skin tones overly saturated) and other powerful tools.
Toon filter convert image to cartoon, it's the best toon filter in the world.
Ink filter make image look like hand drawn ink line/dot drawing.
Woodcut, Pop Art, Halftone filters make image cool and unique.
You can also add Tilt Shift (with Lens Blur) and other exclusively amazing effects (Zoom Blur, Circular Blur, Glow) to image.
18 analog film filters, 22 color filters and 12 monochrome filters.
● 10 FILM PAPER effects
● 10 GRUNGE effects
● Customizable BOKEH effects with Lens Distortion & Aberration
● 11 LIGHT LEAK effects
● 20 FRAME effects with adjustable texture
● Undo/Redo/Delete/Move/Re-edit Edit History
● Save edit history as DIY Filter and Re-edit it
● SHUFFLE effects with one tap
● Crop, Rotate, Straighten and Correct image
● Control intensity of effects
● Share image to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Flickr, Google+, Weibo
● Save to Photo Album or share with Email
● Support FULL SIZE photo
● Backup and restore curves via iTunes File Sharing
What's New in Version 2.5
If you like iDarkroom, please rate it in App Store, it's very important to us, thanks!
- Processing speed has been greatly improved, you can edit photo in real-time now.
- 18 high quality analog film filters added.
- Straighten, Perspective Correction, Selective Color, Channel Mixer, Film Grain, Fade tools added.
- New monochrome filters.
- New square frames.
- Overlays can be rotated now.
- Lens Blur quality of Tilt Shift Filter improved.
- Other improvements.
- Bugs fix.
- You can Undo/Redo/Delete/Move/Re-edit Edit History now.
- You can save edit history as DIY Filter and re-edit it.
- Simplified Shadows/Highlights and Sharp UI, you can still switch to advanced UI.
- Fix a crash bug when sharing image.
- Fix a image resolution bug after applied frame filter.
- Other minor adjustments.
- Optimized for iOS 8 and iPhone 6 / iPhone 6 Plus.
- Professional Camera like DSLR added. You can now touch to set focus / exposure, or manual set focus / shutter speed / ISO / white balance / exposure compensation / zoom. (Need iOS 8)
- Tilt Shift and Bokeh support Lens Blur now.
- Fix a crash bug when used Non-ASCII character in Curve name.
- New Icons.
Been using iDarkroom for a long while!
It has without a doubt the best Bokeh effect I have found available for IOS so far.
Have created some spectacular shots and effects using this App and effect!
Will be 5Stars when ability to adjust brightness to Bokeh becomes available again!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 06 April 2015
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 26.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: ZHANG QIU FENG
- © 2015 Maple Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pop Art Filter£0.79
- Toon Filter£0.79
- Ink Filter£0.79
- Woodcut Filter£0.79