LIMITED TIME OFFER: 30-DAY FREE TRIAL WHEN YOU PURCHASE AN ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION. Download the app now and take advantage of this amazing offer when you subscribe.
Ideal Home is Britain's best-selling interiors magazine, packed with ideas to help you create your own perfect home. Covering every aspect of contemporary living, each issue includes beautiful budget-friendly decorating ideas; inspiring kitchen, bathroom and property makeovers; simple home advice and tips, and our pick of the very best new products and home trends.
The available subscription periods for Ideal Home Magazine are 1 month or 1 year and your subscription will start with the latest available issue.
Purchase a single issue £3.99
Purchase a monthly subscription £3.99
Purchase an annual subscription £28.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the current subscription price
- Your subscriptions may be managed, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription
- Please note that the 30 day free trial offer applies to new subscribers only and cannot be redeemed more than once
Ti Media Limited Terms and Conditions:
We've updated the app in order to make your Ideal Home Magazine experience better. We fixed a few bugs and added performance improvements behind the scenes.
Ratings and Reviews
Quicker then posted
To help the person bellow. You have to go to your "newsstand app" ,there is not Ideal home app as such ( or is there?) i download it via newsstand. If you have problem finding how to get a new issue, on the top left of this site there is a button "app support" that will show you how to do it step by step. If you still cant access it contact c.s. they were always quick and helpfull when I contacted them. Review for this app. I like it. But the paper version is just more " natural " for me ;) The Online version is great when im travelling abroad ( lighter) ;) and i can always get it earlier before the paper version arrives ;)
Great pics, shame about usability
Great magazine, love looking at all the pictures for inspiration, however, being able to turn the ipad and get a landscape double page spread would be great. I find the app shuts down quite a lot too. Being able to get info on items in the pictures would be good too, linking to websites from the actual spread rather than having to search each item out and then heading out to safari to look at them.
I absolutely love the fact that I can access my current issue from where ever I am
I wish they would do it for every issue for subscribers...we do pay a lot for the magazine subscription...
The rewards are good too...well worth a tap onto their website. Great inspirations really has got me back into enjoying my home.
No more owh I'll tidy it tomorrow, I'm now a very house proud mummy who also works full time....
- TI Media Limited
- 54.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © TI Media Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Ideal Home Magazine £3.99
- Ideal Home Magazine £28.99
- March 2016 UK £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.