Beautifully rendered Balloonimals spring to life when you blow into the microphone on your iPhone or swipe with your iPad/iPod Touch. Watch the balloon inflate and then give your phone a shake to start constructing your Balloonimal. With each shake, your animal takes greater shape until... Voila! Your Balloonimal appears and is ready to play. Pet your Balloonimal to see what tricks it can do. An entire collection of balloon animals, including a fish, T-Rex, and snails - 11 Balloonimals in all. See them jump, dance, swim, roar and pop!
Your kids will love Balloonimals for:
- simple controls: blow or swipe to inflate, shake to transform, pet to see your Balloonimal spring to life on screen!
- a variety of Balloonimals that randomly cycle through each time you play
- amazing graphics that bring quality 3D renderings and animations to your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
- fun sound effects that playfully squeak, quack and roar
- Kid-approved by our rambunctious team of tiny beta testers
- Ranks high on the Giggle Scale
- Built to be imagination-boosting and exploration-encouraging
- No wrong way to play
- Intuitive enough for kids under 5
- Captivating enough for ages 0 to 100
About the IDEOko:
IDEOko Balloonimals was created by an award-winning team of educators, designers and toy experts who create apps that promote creativity. Our apps encourage kids’ natural tendencies towards curiosity, play and imagination, making us a favorite of both kids and parents.
Check out our other great apps: Balloonimal Babies, Monster Moves, Magic Creature Creator Sesame Street's Elmo Calls, Cookie Calls, Elmo's Monster Maker, Sesame Street Makes Music, Sesame Street Video Maker, Fisher-Price: See 'n Say and more.
Questions, comments or just wanting to say hi? Drop us a note at ToyLabApps@ideo.com.
iOS 11 compatibility fixes. Our Balloonimals are back in action!
Ratings and Reviews
Great, but having to blow up the balloon can be a pain
My 2 and 4 year old both love this app. The only annoyance is the fact that you have to "blow up" the balloon, i.e. blow into the mic of the iphone. This seemed really funny to start with, but it's not so funny when your two year old dribbles into the phone...
A simple upgrade would be to make it possible to blow up the balloons by tapping on the screen -- this is already what you need to do to make the animal explode. I would then rate this 5 stars.
GREAT App, BUT for the money should get lots more animals
This is a great app - keeps the kids (& me!) amused (age 3, 7, 8) great interaction to blow the balloon up, shake to make the animal, then by touching the screen to get the animals to move and make noises - FANTASTIC!! BUT................ for the cost (£1.19) there really should be LOTS MORE balloon animals. Love it - looking forward to updates with more animals please :o) My kids are requestig dolphin, elephant, rabbit, lion ...... the list is endless! Well done IDEO more animals please :o)
Great simple game for children
Was shown this by a friend and bought it on the iPad and phone. Lovely little app that keeps my 3 year old and friends kids quiet. Very easy to use and suited to younger kids, also the photo feature is great fun... however it is limited to the same handful of animals and photo backgrounds so would be nice to see some new ones or new features added.
- IDEO LP
- 134.5 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014 IDEO LP
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.