By iDevices, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create and customize your smart home with iDevices products and the iDevices Connected app. Control, schedule and monitor your home from one central dashboard. With the iDevices Connected app, there’s no need for multiple apps or hubs. Stay connected to your home from anywhere using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
• iDevices Switch
• iDevices Outdoor Switch
• iDevices Socket
• iDevices Thermostat
• iDevices Wall Outlet
• iDevices Wall Switch
• All other HomeKit-Enabled products
iDevices Connected App Features:
• Remotely access your home through the free iDevices cloud without the need for a login.
• Use Siri® or Alexa* to control your iDevices products with just your voice.
• Set dynamic schedules for your HomeKit enabled devices to meet your lifestyle.
• Create custom scenes to control multiple accessories at once making it easy to quickly set the perfect ambiance.
• Have your home work for you and create custom triggers that activate scenes automatically based on your location or changes in another product.
• Organize each of your iDevices products into room and zones for simple navigation.
• Personalize your experience with photos of your home, rooms and products.
• Visual energy report quickly allows you to identify which iDevices products in your home are using the most energy so you can reduce usage and save money.
Our iDevices Customer Experience Team is here to make sure you get the most out of the app and your products! Contact Support@iDevicesinc.com with any questions you might have.
*To enabled Alexa voice controls, iDevices smart home products require an Alexa-enabled accessory. To get started go to app settings in the iDevices Connected app.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
Welcome to the next evolution of the iDevices Connected app. Based on your feedback we’ve enhanced the app with several new features, while further simplifying many of the functions you use every day.
App includes new software downloads for all iDevices products to enhance your experience.
•Improved voice response for services like Siri® and Alexa
•Improved responsiveness of iDevices remote access
•Bug fixes to address stability of iDevice products on some Wi-Fi® networks
•Faster display of iDevices products within the Apple® Home app
•Location Triggers - Activate scenes automatically when arriving or leaving a location. (Requires Apple TV 4th Gen.)
•Characteristic Triggers - Activate scenes automatically when you control another product.
•Enhanced Scenes - Make your scenes more powerful with newly added services and characteristics.
•Visual Schedule Timeline - Schedules are now displayed in a linear timeline allowing you to quickly see the schedules in your smart home in a similar way to a calendar.
•iDevices Quick Product Schedules - Quickly schedule an individual iDevices product on a single screen, removing the need to create a scene. (For iDevices products only)
•Reusable Schedules - Save schedules and apply them to multiple scenes.
•Initial Thermostat Schedule Setup - New thermostat setup process walks you through setting up your base schedules by asking questions about your day.
•Product and Room Reordering - Customize the order of your room display, placing most frequently used products and rooms at the forefront.
•New Product View - New product view adds product specific animations, enhanced energy reporting, and a filtered visual schedule view.
•Assisted First Time Setup - New initial setup process walks you through getting your app set up for HomeKit.
Improved Energy Reporting
•Home Energy Report - Compare the percentage of energy used for a single iDevices product, versus total energy used from all of your iDevices Products.
•Visual Energy Reporting - View a graph of all iDevices products and their total average energy cost over a specific timeframe.
Additional bug fixes and UI improvements.
As always, we will continue to improve the app based on your feedback, so keep the suggestions coming!
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: 24 February 2017
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 91.6 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Developer: iDevices, LLC
- © 2017 iDevices LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.