Online dermatology service iDoc24 is an award-winning app, backed by scientific research studies, with over 200,000 users.
Featured on Wired, CNET, USA Today and Forbes, iDoc24 is one of the oldest and largest online dermatology groups, serving 160+ countries in 7 languages. Our online dermatologists are board-certified, vetted, and trained in teledermatology.
Get an expert answer on your skin concern anywhere, anytime, anonymously. Starting at $29.95.
RESEARCH-BACKED – iDoc24’s technology is backed by 4 peer-reviewed scientific papers and in hospitals.
8-HOUR, 24-HOUR and 48-HOUR RESPONSE TIME GUARANTEED - iDoc24 responds within hours. 24/7 online customer support.
BOARD-CERTIFIED DERMATOLOGISTS – Dermatologists on iDoc24 are board-certified with over 10 years of specialized training at top medical institutions and vetted by a senior medical advisory board.
100% ANONYMOUS – No registration needed. User data is always kept anonymous, encrypted, and on secure servers.
SHARE YOUR ANSWER AND JUMP THE QUEUE – 70% of our users get better with over-the-counter medication. For more serious cases, iDoc24 recommends a face-to-face with a dermatologist. Use the app to find a dermatologist, pediatrician and pharmacy near you. With an answer from iDoc24, our users see a dermatologist two weeks faster than the US average of 32 days.
Common concerns include:
• Folliculitis (ingrown hair)
• Bug bites and insect bites
• Hair loss, alopecia
• Skin cancer, moles, changing moles, melanoma, actinic keratosis
• Cold sores, fever blisters, herpes simplex virus
• Dandruff, seborrheic dermatitis, dry scalp, scaly scalp
• Dry skin, chapped skin
• Wrinkles and anti-aging skin care
• STD (sexually transmitted disease) / STI (sexually transmitted infection)
Answers provided by iDoc24 dermatologists are for informational purposes only to give you peace of mind and what to do next, since you are anonymous, it does not create a physician-patient relationship, and is not a diagnosis or a treatment plan.
+ New look and feel
+ You can now chose how quickly you want to have your response
+ New sharing function
+ iOS 11 compatibility
+ A number of problems fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, solid and fast advice!
I used this app for a mole that had been bothering me for a while. At first I was a bit skeptical but I received a reassuring and detailed reply with a diagnosis within a couple of hours from a respected dermatologist. I got confirmation of the diagnosis from a family doctor and the advice I received from this app was spot on.
- idoc24 inc
- 27 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- ©2017 iDoc24
- In-App Purchases
- iDoc24 Information £28.99
- iDoc24 Information £25.99
- iDoc24 information £38.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.