iDoceo is a powerful assistant for teachers.
You can add an unlimited number of students and classes.
iDoceo is paid only once and you get the full app and its updates.
There are no additional subscriptions or in app purchases.
iDoceo respects your privacy and confidentiality. Works completely offline. No internet connection required.
All your data is only stored locally in your iPad, not in cloud or external servers.
An all-in-one tool for teachers that consists of:
- Fully fledged gradebook for teachers, configurable, with custom calculations, attendance and can be linked to Google Classroom.
- Lesson planner: Week/Day views
- Diary: Day/Week/Month/Timeline views of a single classroom
- Teacher Timetable
- Seating plans
- Resource manager that will help you keep track of PDFs, audio,files,links,images,etc.
- Notepads with handwritten notes, drawings and timestamped text
- Configurable reports in PDF, XLS and TXT
Below the list of its main features. More details at www.idoceo.net
• TEACHER PLANNER, DIARY AND SCHEDULE
- Configure simple week schedules or complex rotating cycles with holidays. Unlimited combinations for each term
- Individual diary for each classroom. Single day view, week, month and timeline. Add&Edit iCal events
- Timeline view with all your lessons on sight. Bump, lock and yank lessons.
- Add files from any source, video, audio, handwritten notes, links and resources to your lesson plans.
- Create PDF/XLS reports of your planner and diary.
• TEACHER GRADEBOOK
- Use rubrics, categories, icons, colors, text or number based grades. You can configure your own grading system
- Evidence tracking features. Take pictures, record video and audio and attach it to any cell and student.
- Calculate simple weighted averages, additions or create your own Excel like formulas with conditions and complex functions.
- Add unlimited columns, folders, rows and pages to organize your information
- Use configurable editors on each column for ultrafast edition and adapt the gradebook to your needs
- Send personalized e-mail reports to your students with their grades, annotations or files
- Filter information of students or groups on screen
- Share your gradebook configurations with other users
- Import your current data from any XLS, CSV or iDoceo template file
- Import your students photos from a single image with face detection or in bulk with separate files
- Export everything to native PDF, XLS or CSV
• SEATING PLANS
- Add columns and edit your data as if you were in the gradebook.
- Up to ten seating plans per classroom with five different modes and backgrounds
- Random group generator and picker.
• TO-DOs, TEXT AND HANDWRITTEN NOTES
- Create unlimited standalone notepads or linked to a classroom. Configurable sheets
- Full PDF report of your notepads.
- To-dos with alarm events
- Timestamped text notes for meetings, linked to a class or a student
• RESOURCE MANAGER
- Record audio and video, add handwritten notes, signatures, files ,images, links, add text or annotations
anywhere: gradebook cells, students, classroom, diary, planner.
- Full PDF reader with bookmarks and thumbnails
- Play Keynote presentations, view XLS files, audio and videos.
• SYSTEM TOOLS
- Multiple backup options: Dropbox, Google Drive, iCloud or your own WebDAV server.
- Works in landscape, portrait and full screen mode (gradebook)
- Password protect your contents
- Random picker and spinning wheel on summary,gradebook and seating plan
- Class’ summary with configurable widgets.
- Bulletin board with resources and notes.
- Recycle bin with recently erased students, columns and classes
Thanks for all your support and great comments in the App store!
Visit our website's forum at www.idoceo.net or send us an e-mail from the app > Help > Support&Suggestions
if you have any questions or suggestions for our next updates.
Welcome to iDoceo 5, packed with new features
● iDoceo Connect
Configure open questions - manually or automatically reviewed - in addition to current multiple choice tests
Configure a start date&time for published tests and rubrics
New peer-assessment feature, let students assess their teammates
Online rubrics database
● Improved reminders and e-backpack
The e-backpack will let you store any kind of resources from iDoceo or other apps and use them from any other view in the app (requires iOS11 or superior)
Improved reminders, can now be shown anywhere
● Gradebook categories just got better!
Up to five nested levels
Easily rearrange gradebook folders
Individually keeps track of open/close status
● Grade book
New 'Group mode'
Drag&drop students to their position
Assign grades, annotations and resources to groups of students in bulk
● Bulletin board
Folders in bulletin board (requires at least iOS 11)
and much more!
Please check the What's new section in iDoceo.
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic all-in-one teaching assistant
I've been using this ever since I started teaching and loved it even though I was barely scratching the surface of its potential. The schools I worked at all had so much data entry in their own software that there was little point in using the grade book facilities in this. Instead, this was just an electronic Teaching Planner - as such it worked beautifully. Being able to switch between day-view, week-view and time line (allowing me to read through my projected sequence of lessons with one group) worked beautifully. Only complaint is that there was no template for lesson planning or convenient way to import plans made elsewhere into the main diary (rather than as an attachment) - in my early, trainee years, this would have been a blessing.
Now, however, I've moved into a job where I need to keep track of all my own students and suddenly all the grade book potential is being unlocked for me. I'm creating detailed breakdowns of all assessments I set my students which link into all their details and, unlike fiddling around with Excel, is incredibly easy to keep standardised and easy to access.
Still needs a fix on the lesson planning front.
Pretty good but needs a couple more features to be truly excellent
Firstly, this is a great replacement for a teacher's planner. It replicates all the standard features of paper planners and adds in a couple of handy things like random name selectors, movable seating plans, rubrics and more.
However, there are a couple of glaring omissions. Firstly, you can import calendar events to iDoceo but there's no way of syncing or exporting iDoceo events to your other calendar apps. This is very frustrating as a music teacher whose work and personal life are intertwined. Secondly, they need a scheme of work and assessment planner that is independent of classes, with the ability to link between lessons and attainment targets, easily assign template lessons to a class, etc. Currently everything has to be linked to a class which makes no sense as classes change year to year.
Basically, a good replacement for a planner but it takes little advantage of connectivity and multimedia features of portable devices, and is therefore not much better than a regular paper planner.
Brilliant, Simply The Best
I rarely write reviews but iDoceo is one of those apps that you hear about, and then go out and buy an iPad to use it on. As a trainee teacher here in the UK I am at a point in my training where lesson planning is life blood, recording grades and student data is continuous and a good tracking system is needed for this to all come together.
iDoceo ticks all of the boxes for me, it is a bit like an old house with hidden rooms, because the more you wander around the more you discover, with good use of attachments, audio, video and photographs it will let you build a comprehensive student data repository and with the ease of typing on (in my case) the 12.9” iPad screen it is a Godsend.
Bert is also one of those developers who listens, I have emailed a few times with queries, he responds every time and is always helpful. I would like to see a ‘snap to grid’ feature on the cork board (unless I’ve missed it, that’s always a possibility) but apart from that this is THE killer teaching app, I have demonstrated this to my peers and I hope that they licence a copy, the work put into this software is amazing.
UPDATE - iDoceo can handle as many attachments as you can throw at it, I have 25MB so far which is trivial, this app gets better and better, and is a gift at the licence fee asked.
- Bert Sanchis
- 139.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Basque, Catalan, Dutch, French, Galician, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Spanish, Swiss German
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011-2019 iDoceo Labs
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.