Graphic - illustration and design
By Indeeo, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Graphic is a full-featured graphic design and illustration application for iPad. True desktop-class editing and illustration tools on the go.
"...the iOS’ answer to Adobe Illustrator" - Padgadget
"Finally, Professional Vector Editing Comes to the iPad; 9/10" - AppStorm.net
"Numerous options; easy to use" - Macworld
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create complex designs quickly and easily, even on the go.
Easily share designs with the Mac and iPhone versions of Graphic using iCloud or Dropbox.
- Photoshop PSD import/export
- PDF and SVG import/export
- Layer FX - shadows, glows, multiple strokes and fills, etc.
- Multi-color linear, radial, and angle gradients
- Shape libraries
- Dimension labels with precision settings
- Boolean path combinations
- Canvas scale, Rulers, and units (mm, cm, inches)
- Pen tool multi-point selection and editing
- Smart alignment guides and point snapping
- Magnifier Loupe
- Dropbox Integration
Layers, Text, Images, Object Groups, Multi-color Gradients, RGB / HSB / Hex color pickers, Brushes, Bezier Pen Tool, customizable Canvas Styles, Grid and Smart Guide Snapping, Image Masking, vector-based PDF and SVG file import/export, and much more!
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching
- Essential set of shape tools
- Multiple Layers allowing you to create complex designs
- Powerful Pen tool for creating custom shapes
- Color picker wheel / RGB and HSB sliders / Hex colors
- Magnifier Loupe
- Eraser Tool
- Unlimited Layers
- Linear, radial, and angle multi-color gradients
- Multi-style text support, TrueType (.ttf) font import
- Text gradients and text path clipping
- Convert Text to Paths, Place Text on Path
- Apply shadows and effects to shapes, text, and images
- Rotate, scale, and shear transform tools
- Snap to Grid, Smart Alignment Guides, and Point Snapping
- Line dash and arrow styles
- Image fill masking and cropping
- Canvas Styles
EXPORT / SHARE
- Export drawings as vector-based PDF and SVG files
- Export layered Photoshop PSD files
- Export transparent PNG or JPEG images
- Save and Import from Dropbox
- Sync designs using iCloud
- Save designs to your Photos Library
- Send designs via email
- Send designs directly to other iPad application
- Copy and paste to and from other iPad applications
- AirPrint document printing
What's New in Version 3.2.5
- Performance and stability improvements
- Additional improvements to iCloud file syncing on iOS 10
Very nice - some suggestions
Opening the layers tab blocks some of the other controls - could work much faster if I could access both at once. Would love to be able to export specific layers as on desktop, sometimes I am exporting SVG files and I don't want to export the background image with them, it dramatically increases file size. Faster access to "combine" tools would be nice. They are currently hidden in a menu and could be in the toolbar. Finally I would like to see a crop tool in the toolbar to resize the canvas.
I'm having issues exporting to Dropbox with this version - when choosing "Open in App" must use "Import with Dropbox" instead of the first Dropbox option which opens a dialogue that does not work. Also the built in Dropbox functionality provides an API upgrade notice.
Great App you can do so much with
Firstly I'd like to say I'm not a professional or even really an amateur designer/artist. As what you might call a home user I've been able to do so much with this app I feel compelled to leave a review. I've so far been able to design pamphlets for events I've been involved in some of which have been professionally printed to a great finish. I've designed and executed a shelving system for my living room. I've designed my new bathroom (made a floor plan). I've even created art and designed T-shirts and logos for friends ventures. I'm sure I've only scratched the surface of what this app can do but it's given me a great tool to express my creativity with. I only wish it was available on more platforms.
A Craftsman's view
I have used 'Professional draw' 'Corel draw' and 'Quick Cad' in the past and find that 'Graphic' can be used to replicate most of the features of these old programmes. I still find the drop down menues annoying but with the will to cheat your way through these problems
complex engineering drawings and graphic design work is possible on an ipad. I would like to be able to use a stylus so might have to buy an ipad pro. Please 'autodesk' keep developing this excellent application.