Graphic is a powerful feature-packed vector drawing and illustration application for macOS.
"Lightweight vector drawing; easy to use; 9/10" - Mac.AppStorm.net
Featured in "Amazing Mac Apps", "...very powerful at a very decent price" - iCreate Magazine
Graphic has all of the tools you need to create everything from detailed technical illustrations to beautiful works of art. Create intricate designs quickly and easily, and continue working on the go with Graphic for the iPad.
Create resolution-independent illustrations that can be pasted into Pages documents, included in Keynote presentations, or used together with iBooks Author.
- Import SVG, PDF, EPS, and Photoshop PSD files.
- Export designs as SVG, PDF, PNG, PSD, JPEG, GIF, and TIFF files.
- Copy selected objects as PNG, PDF, SVG, CSS properties, and Core Graphics code.
- Export icons, bitmap and vector images directly into Xcode xcasset folders.
- Export layers and tagged objects automatically as individual files.
Photoshop PSD Import/Export
- Import layered PSD files with vector paths and effects.
- Shape layers are imported as editable vector paths.
- Layer effects are imported as fully editable drop shadows, inner shadows, glows, etc.
- Export designs as layered PSD files.
Professional Drawing Tools
- Full-featured Bezier Pen tool for creating custom shapes.
- Brush and Pencil tools for fluid drawing and sketching.
- Essential set of shape creation tools.
- Boolean path combinations.
- Path multi-point selection and editing.
- Join, connect, and disconnect paths.
- Rotate, Scale, and Shear transform tools.
- Compound Paths.
- Convert Anchors tool.
- Eraser tool.
- Scissor tool.
- Dimensioning tool.
- Apply multiple strokes, fills, and effects to any object.
- Apply inner shadows, drop shadows, and glow effects to objects.
- Arrange the order of fills, strokes, and effects using drag and drop.
- 24 vibrant blend modes, including Multiply, Overlay, Linear Burn, Vivid Light, etc.
- Set blend modes for layers, shapes, fills, strokes, shadows, and glow effects.
Many other powerful features, including:
- Shape Libraries.
- Appearance Styles.
- Text on Path.
- Multi-style Text.
- Layers and Groups.
- Smart Alignment Guides.
- Labels and Dimensioning.
- Canvas Scale, Rulers, and Units (mm, cm, inches)
- Canvas Styles.
- Snap to Grid / Snap to Point.
- Align and Distribute objects.
- Duplicate and Transform.
- Linear, Radial, and Angle gradients.
- Image masking.
- Convert Text to Paths.
- Inner and Outer Strokes.
- Outline Stroke.
- Duplicate and Transform.
- RGB, HSB, and Hex Color Pickers.
- Pixel-Preview Mode.
- Import PDF files and annotations.
- Export as vector-based PDF and SVG files.
- Plugins / Powerful scripting API.
- ColorSync Color Management.
- Fast rendering of very complex projects.
- Multi-threaded drawing ensures lag-free scrolling and zooming.
- New CocoaScript plugin/scripting architecture
- Swift 4 code export
- PSD export with DPI settings
- SVG import improvements
- Many other fixes and improvements
Recent updates to the iPad and iPhone versions of Graphic, with iOS 11 and iPhone X support. Many more new features for all versions coming soon!
Ratings and Reviews
What a fabulous application!
I’ve been using Adobe Illustrator for years - but not for anything particularly complex. For my needs, I find Graphic *much* simpler to use and, so far, everything I have attempted to do with the product has been not just possible but fun and very straighforward. I was pleasantly surprised to see just how intuitive it is. Somehow all the tools fall to hand exactly where you feel they should be and work just how you expect them to. The process of creating a vector drawing is an absolute pleasure. That is a key compliment actually - it is really fast and FUN to create drawings in this application. In terms of value, graphic is outstanding. Autodesk deserves massive praise for this lovely application and I hope they make a fortune from it.
Very good vector drawing app
I have been using this app for about 2 months and I can see that it is very good in what it offers but it lacks many features offered by rivals like Affinity Designer and Adobe Illustrator - especially if you want to explore perspective drawing. Another annoyance is that colour picker tool is not in the toolbar and in my opinion digging deep in to dalog boxes to pick colours is very frustrating. My biggest concern is that this app has not been updated in 2 years and it may be that most of its user base will start looking elsewhere for the features which it is missing. I hope Autodesk is listening and will update this fantastic app.
Superb vector App for web images
As a long time user of Adobe Illustrator and Macromedia Fireworks this App is a breath of fresh air. Very easy to use once you work out a few quirky ways of doing things and what makes it special is that it is quick to use and easy to understand. It allows use of the standard Apple Colour Picker which Illustrator doesn't allow, which is ideal.
The killer thing about Graphic is that you can also use it on an iPad or iPhone which is useful for on the go changes.
Looking forward to where Autodesk are taking this App.
- Picta, Inc
- 16.5 MB
- Graphics & Design
OS X 10.7 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Picta Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.