By Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
You can now access analysis of all the latest developments in international financial law on-the-move with International Financial Law Review’s App for iPad and iPhone.
• Browse IFLR’s global coverage with an intuitive navigation
• Keep up to date with latest news, updated throughout the day
• App includes dedicated sections for deals, news and in-depth analysis
• Select only practices of interest, including Banking, Capital Markets, Regulatory and Corporate
• All IFLR’s regular supplements on sectors, products and countries now available
• ‘My Clippings’ - enjoy offline reading anytime, anywhere
If you already have trial access or are a paid subscriber to IFLR, download the App now to enjoy full access to the latest financial legal news and analysis. Non-subscribers are invited to download the App to review a selection of free articles, updated daily.
Remember that if you allow Push Notifications from IFLR’s app, you will receive alerts on a regular basis as the latest developments are covered by our team of journalists.
IFLR is the market-leading financial law publication for lawyers specialising in international finance in financial institutions, corporates and in private practice.
IFLR was first published in 1982. Today, with journalists based in the US, UK and Asia, IFLR offers everything from practical, actionable insight on the latest deal structures and regulatory developments to interviews with regulators and in-house counsel worldwide.
What's New in Version 2.0
• Overall re-design to improve user experience
• New sections including Deals, News, In Depth and Supplements
• Improved search and browsing to help readers find relevant coverage quickly
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements
- Category: News
- Updated: 11 August 2014
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 18.1 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
- © 2014 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.