IG Trading – spread betting, CFD, forex and stockbroking for iPad
By IG Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the IG app for fast, efficient trading on the go. Tap in to thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Identify opportunities with a range of features optimised for the iPad, such as sophisticated charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
So download the IG app now and take your trading to the next level.
***INTRODUCING STOCKBROKING – New for UK and Ireland***
• Buy and sell a wide range of local and international stocks
• Access live, real-time prices sourced from multiple venues
• Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access - available as standard
• Trade CFDs, spread bet, buy and sell shares - all from one app
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Receive breaking news from Reuters
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• Access valuable market data, including client sentiment
• View live prices on a huge range of global markets
• Track market movements with responsive full-screen charts
• Access a wide variety of technical indicators
• Create watchlists to monitor your favourite markets
• Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access (DMA)
• Check your open positions with a single tap
• Shares: thousands of global shares such as Apple and BP
• Forex: over 80 FX pairs such as EUR/USD and GBP/USD
• Indices: the FTSE 100 and all the major global stock indices
• Commodities: gold, silver, copper, oil and many more
Spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits. The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through an IG stockbroking or stocks and shares ISA account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
Spread betting and stockbroking accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
Swiss clients, please contact email@example.com in case you require assistance.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way
What's New in Version 5.12.6
To improve the performance, stability and features of our app, we release updates regularly.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 16 August 2016
- Version: 5.12.6
- Size: 31.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: IG Index Ltd
- © IG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.