IG Trading – spread betting, CFD, forex and stockbroking
By IG Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the IG app for fast, efficient trading on the go. Tap in to thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Identify opportunities with a range of features, such as sophisticated charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
So download the IG app now and take your trading to the next level.
***INTRODUCING STOCKBROKING – New for UK and Ireland***
• Buy and sell a wide range of local and international stocks
• Access live, real-time prices sourced from multiple venues
• Trade ‘at quote’ or via direct market access - available as standard
• Trade CFDs, spread bet, buy and sell shares - all from one app
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
• Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Keep track of open positions with ease
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – the UK’s FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 and many more of the world’s stock indices
• Shares – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BP, Barclays and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
Spread bets and CFDs are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed deposits. The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through an IG stockbroking or stocks and shares ISA account can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
Spread betting and stockbroking accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact email@example.com in case you require assistance.
We use Google Analytics to gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
What's New in Version 5.7.108
To improve the performance, stability and features of our app, we release an update every two weeks. You can set the app to update automatically by going to Settings > iTunes & App Store > Automatic Downloads and switching on Updates.
As new features and improvements are released, we will highlight them in the 'What's New' section of the app.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: 25 November 2015
- Version: 5.7.108
- Size: 90.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: IG Index Ltd
- © IG
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.