79% of retail clients lose money, consider affordability.
A trading app from the world’s No.1 CFD and spread betting provider.*
The IG app features live, on-the-go trading on thousands of global markets including forex, shares, indices and commodities. Plus a range of features for active traders, such as charts, news, alerts, analysis tools and more.
• Spread bet, trade CFDs, buy and sell shares – all from one app
• Manage your risk with a range of stop and limit orders
• Benefit from secure 256-bit SSL encryption technology
• Trade shares and CFDs with direct market access
• Edit watchlists to monitor your chosen markets
• Keep track of open positions with ease
• Forex – major pairs such as EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, plus minor and exotic FX pairs
• Indices – the UK’s FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 and many more of the world’s stock indices
• Shares – a huge range of global shares, including Apple, Google, BP, Barclays and Vodafone
• Commodities – oil, gold, silver, copper and many more
MONITOR THE MARKETS
• Set price alerts and react immediately to trading opportunities
• View the intraday high, low, change and percentage change of any market
• Get live market news from Reuters
• Track market trends with our intuitive charts
• Access a wide range of technical indicators
• See what others are trading with client sentiment indicators
* Based on revenue excluding FX (published financial statements, February 2018).
Spread bets and CFDs are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage.
79% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading spread bets and CFDs with this provider*.
You should consider whether you understand how spread bets and CFDs work, and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
*For ESMA regulated accounts only
The value of shares, ETFs and ETCs bought through a share dealing account, a stocks and shares ISA or a SIPP can fall as well as rise, which could mean getting back less than you originally put in. Please ensure you fully understand the risks and take care to manage your exposure.
Spread betting accounts are for UK and Ireland clients only. Share dealing accounts are available in the UK, Ireland and Australia only.
IG offers CFD trading in Singapore through IG Asia Pte Ltd (Co. Reg No. 200510021K). Spread betting and share dealing is not available in Singapore. Please ensure that you fully understand the risks and costs involved by reading the Risk Disclosure Statement available at www.ig.com.sg.
IG is a trading name of IG Markets Ltd and IG Markets South Africa Limited. International accounts are offered by IG Markets Limited in the UK (FCA Number 195355), a juristic representative of IG Markets South Africa Limited (FSP No 41393). Spread betting and Share dealing is not available in South Africa. South African residents are required to obtain the necessary tax clearance certificates in line with their foreign investment allowance and may not use credit or debit cards to fund their international account.
IG provides execution only services and enters into principal to principal transactions with its clients on IG’s prices. Such trades are not on exchange. Whilst IG is a regulated FSP, CFDs issued by IG are not regulated by the FAIS Act as they are undertaken on a principal-to-principal basis.
IG Bank SA offers CFD Trading in Switzerland. Spread betting is not available in Switzerland. IG Bank SA is registered at 42, Rue du Rhône, 1204 Geneva, registered and supervised by FINMA.
IG Bank clients, please contact email@example.com if you need any assistance.
We gather data about how clients use our app. This information is completely anonymous and cannot be traced back to an individual user. By downloading the app you consent to us gathering data in this way.
Updates and improvements to the way we onboard clients
Ratings and Reviews
One of the better trading apps
I find the watchlist is laid out well along with trade execution to be fast. I like how l can generate a trade summary. The trend lines carry over from the web to the app so l can view my charts with trend lines on the iPhone. I can also view market news for my the individual holdings. Overall It’s a well done app and very useable on the move with Face ID support.
Great functionality but poor battery usage
Great app for everything I need to do but absolute battery killer on iPhone X. Worse than using a satnav for hours.
The demo login needs to be fixed as it asks to enter Facebook login each time I open the app!!
- IG Index Ltd
- 101 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © IG
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.