By LogMeIn, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Final update for current Ignition customers only.
As a courtesy to our Ignition for iOS customers, LogMeIn is releasing a one time, final update to our app.
Ignition for iOS runs on both your iPad and iPhone and works with LogMeIn software on your computers.
Customers who previously purchased Ignition for iOS can continue using their app for mobile remote control by downloading the most current update.
This is the legacy version of the LogMeIn client app. New customers please download the FREE LogMeIn Client for use with a LogMeIn Pro Account.
What's New in Version 4.1.5362
- Added the ability to restart and shut down a remote computer from the Computer Info page.
- Added new “LogMeIn Files” window for mobile access to cloud files stored in LogMeIn Pro. This is only visible to accounts that have access to the cloud storage feature in LogMeIn Pro.
- Removed “My Cubby” window from the app.
- Removed “Add Cloud Storage” window from the app.
After the company got us to buy this app and then remove the ability to use it without subscription, there's very little point releasing updates for this. I moved to TeamViewer when they did what they did and it's been great.
My best app
Still utterly superb. Each update gets better. Well done guys, nice work!
Thanks for the final update!
Nice to get a final update to this many years after it was discontinued.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 17 March 2016
- Version: 4.1.5362
- Size: 31.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Developer: LogMeIn, Inc.
- © LogMeIn, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.