iHateIt Personal Disapproval Assistant
By Charles Horn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Zing your friends! Nail your enemies! This app is great at parties, with kids, at home, or around the office!
**AS SEEN IN USA TODAY AND LA TIMES!**
**“GIMMIE” says RadarOnline!**
iHateIt™ provides the feel of a talking keychain toy, but with multiple pages of snarky sounds and phrases that you can effortlessly slide in and out as needed.
* Express your disapproval with hilarious sounds and phrases!
* Let people know your displeasure, in the funniest way possible!
* Always have the last word!
See the app in action at http://www.youtube.com/user/YayRobotDotCom
WHAT YOU GET:
- 60 awesome sounds – almost all exclusive and available nowhere else!
- 5 themed sound pages plus a page where you can record your own!
- All for a fraction of the price of a single talking keychain toy in stores!
SOUND PAGE FEATURES:
- 5 themed pages with 12 sounds each page: iHateIt, Bombs Away, Shut Up, All-Naturally Annoying, and Snark & Stuff
- Slide horizontally to move between pages.
- Set volume with your phone. Turn it up for maximum hatin'!
- “Mashup” and “Peanut Gallery” effects: Play the sound buttons repeatedly or quickly one after the other for hilarious effects.
- Record your own sounds and in-jokes!
- 5 recordings can be made.
- They can be re-recorded over and over for endless fun.
- Use the ON-OFF switch to protect from accidental erasing.
Can't hear any sound? Try the following:
1. Open the app
2. Make sure your ringer is on and not set to vibrate
3. Press the volume up a number of times to make sure the volume was not set to zero
We appreciate your feedback! Which sounds do you like most/least? What sounds do you want to hear in the future? We’d love to see any videos you make using the app -- send us a link! And of course, don’t forget to rate the app!
iHateIt is meant to be shared!
What are you waiting for? Get out there and start having fun!
DISCLAIMER: iHateIt™ is not the smartest app to use in certain situations. Some situations you may think twice about include: security checks, police interrogations, or anywhere else where someone has the power to order a body cavity search if you annoy them. Use at your own discretion!
What's New in Version 2.0
- some layout tweaks
- updated to Swift code
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 17 December 2015
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 20.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Charles Horn
- © 2015 Yay Robot
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.