By Allen & Heath Limited
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Important ! This version of MixPad is for iLive running firmware V1.9 and is not compatible with iLive V1.8 or earlier firmware.
Make sure the iLive you want to connect to is running V1.9 firmware before you update or use this app.
iLive MixPad new features release V1.90 for iPad.
MixPad is an engineer’s mixing tool providing wireless mobile control for the Allen & Heath iLive digital live sound mixing system. It is the perfect companion to the iLive Surface or Editor, giving you the freedom to walk the room or stage and control the sound right where it is needed.
What’s new in Version 1.90
- Tap Tempo control for Delay FX
- Stereo Aux Pan control
- Ability to add blank spaces in Custom Layers
- Assign up to 32 strips in Custom Layers
- Strip scrolling improvements
- Metering improvements (Multicast is no longer required)
MixPad is intended for working with the mix and channel processing. Things you can control:
- Access any input channel, mix master, FX send or return, or DCA
- Fader levels, mutes, pan / image controls
- Aux and Matrix sends and Pre/Post switching
- Stereo Aux Pan control
- Delay FX Tap Tempo control
- DCA and mix assignments
- Preamp Gain, Pad and 48V
- Trim, HPF, Gate, PEQ, GEQ, Comp, Lim/De-Esser, Delays
- Name and colour channels
- RTA and PAFL for the GEQ
- Full signal metering
- Create Custom strips for personalised channel layout
- Personalise the MixPad colour scheme
MixPad is not intended for system setup or memory access. The following functions are not available on MixPad and require an iLive Surface or laptop running iLive Editor:
- Input PAFL
- FX parameter control (except Tap Tempo)
- FX Rack dynamic EQ and multiband Comp
- Input source, stereo width, insert and output patchbay
- Channel ganging
- Aux source routing options
- Library, Scene and Show memory store and recall
- Scene Safes edit
- Signal Generator
- System configuration, options and preferences
- User Profiles
MixPad does not support:
- xDR-16 audio expanders (will see the xDR channels but not its Preamps),
- Dual-Rack (will not see the Slave channels).
- Modular iLive Surface preamp control (will control Trim but not Gain).
An iLive system running a version of V1.9 firmware, with a good wireless router (wireless access point) connected to one of its NETWORK ports. Refer to the Allen & Heath web site for more information.
What's New in Version 1.95
- Category: Music
- Updated: 21 September 2016
- Version: 1.95
- Size: 6.6 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Allen & Heath Ltd
- © 2016 Allen & Heath Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.