iLiveMath Animals of Asia
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As an educator do you have students who struggle with word math problems? Our children found word problems to be challenging and therefore we wanted to help remedy that with fun topics and multi-media to help in teaching these critical concepts by developing the iLiveMath series of apps. This includes iLiveMath Animals of Africa, Animals of Asia, Winter Sports, and Oceans.
In the iLiveMath Animals of Asia release you will find over 30 animal photos, over 60 educational animal videos, and educational links combined with over 100 thousand possible questions in applied math focusing on years, months, weeks, days, hours, and minutes as well as related topics.
There are three levels of difficulty set by the student and/or educator for 1st to 6th grade.
Level 1: Addition and Subtraction across beginning concepts in time such as hours and minutes as well as basic math
Level 2: Includes Multiplication concepts across mins, hrs, weeks, months
Level 3: Includes difference between years using the Chinese zodiac animals
(1) Review word problems which are dynamically and randomly generated.
(2) Share your question and answer summaries on our community blogsite www.ilivemath.blogspot.com
(3) Email the questions and answers to your educator for review
(4) Explore education links
(5) Watch educational and family friendly fun videos after a certain # of correct answers are answered. The educator can set thresholds of 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 as a threshold. The default is 10 correct answers before this feature is enabled. Family-friendly videos are filtered from Youtube.
(c) 2010 iHome Educator
Family run, Credentialed Teacher, 3 home/charter schooled kids, developing iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad apps.
www.youtube.com/iHomeEducator for movie demos
Twitter Username and Password, Email, Sound, First Name, blogging options, and difficulty level settings are configurable.
Positive reviews are important to us. Thank you!
A lot of thought and care goes into each app as we are using these with our own children.
We will update the apps periodically so if you have any issues please contact us via our support email.
iHomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families. Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
What's New in Version 7.0
This release contains the following modifications:
- Modified User Interface to support new iOS 7 controls.
- Added new sounds.
- Removed wiki page links due to kid safety issues
- Modified About Us page
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 17.7 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iHomeEducator
- © iHomeEducator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.