Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Know What's Inside - Mom's with Apps
Asperkids Seal of Awesomeness
Voted BEST MATH APP Series - iLiveMath Word Problems Series
Featured in iTunes "New & Noteworthy" Education
Featured in iTunes "Education Collection" Math
Do you know how fast the International Space Station travels?
Do you know what a knot is? a nautical mile?
Did you know a jet can travel 1 mile in 3 seconds?
Do you know what Mach is?
Did you know the Space Shuttle reaches Mach 22 to escape the earth's gravity?
California based iHomeEducator now releases iLiveMath Speed for elementary grade reading, science, and math with multimedia sounds, video, and photos packed into a Universal App for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. iLiveMath Speed teaches addition, subtraction, and multiplication with problems that introduce new terms such as mph, km/h, knots, Mach, and much more. Honoring all human innovations on land, sea, air and space, iLiveMath Speed will capture the imagination of students.
All these facts are introduced through illustrative word problems which are not just facts on a page, but the student must read, comprehend, analyze, and pick an answer. This process reinforces the students comprehension beyond flashcards.
A natural language engine is built into the app and randomly composes different nouns, verbs, and quantities to create questions and answers that are matched to the photograph and also to the sounds. This engages the students and helps each question seem familiar yet new to reinforce concepts.
(1) Review dynamically and randomly generated word problems
(2) Share your question and answer summaries on our community blog.
(3) Email the questions and answers to your educator for review
(4) Watch fun educational videos after you've correctly answered a certain number of questions. This can be set by the educator at a threshold of 1, 5, 10, 15, and 20 correct answers before the video feature is enabled. Family-friendly videos are filtered from Youtube.
* Level 1: Basic Addition and Subtraction
* Level 2: Includes Addition, Subtraction, and Speed concepts
* Level 3: Advanced Includes Addition, Subtraction, and Speed concepts
The previous iLiveMath series apps were listed by GameClassroom as a Top 10 Educational iPad App and featured on iTunes What's Hot.
"...It is almost ‘education without education’ and should keep your children interested for hours. Actually, it should keep most adults interested as well. I think I may just buy this for myself… I mean, for my son…" iPad.net
Help us by rating and reviewing this app
Your comments are very important to us!
If you have specific enhancement requests and bug fixes
please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
iHomeEducator is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 3-6,6-10
Categories: Math, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division
What's New in Version 7.0
This release contains the following modifications:
- Modified User Interface to support new iOS 7 controls.
- Removed wiki page links due to kid safety issues
- Modified About Us page
- Category: Education
- Updated: 17 September 2013
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: iHomeEducator
- © iHomeEducator
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.