Take a photo of your paper or on-screen document and convert it to editable Microsoft Word document (docx) right on your iPhone or iPad using our quick and easy-to-use app. Our industry-leading OCR engines will spare you from wasting your time and effort for retyping whole texts, receipts, invoices, notes, lists and other documents. Instead of using scanner and then converting your scan to editable document - let our app to do the job for you.
• Excellent recognition and conversion quality.
• No limits on file size or number of converted files.
• Screenshots can be converted as well.
• Easily share converted documents or open them in another apps.
• The converted document is in the .docx format and immediately ready for further reuse.
• The new Word file is optimized for fast viewing and immediate analysis.
• Converted documents are editable so, if it is needed, you can quickly make small adjustments in any Word editor on your phone or computer.
Files are sent to our servers where they are being converted by powerful OCR technology, so your phone battery and resources won't be drained by conversion. After the file is converted, the result is being downloaded back to the app, and the files are deleted from our servers immediately.
This first update is about inner beauty - bug fixes and small improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't be conned.
A free app... as long as you're prepared to wait a few hours for the conversion.
If you want an instant conversion you have to shell out £7.99.
Don't waste your time downloading unless you have either patience or money to burn.
AFAIK, it works, but you have to ᗯᗩIT.
2.5h wait. Useless compared to the tools created by microsoft and google. Really bad quality end product. Use Microsoft Lense or google camera.
Good but slow
Good converter but takes too long
- Cometdocs.com Inc.
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cometdocs.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Lifetime of Immediate Conversions £9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.