WISDOM, CLARITY, CREATIVITY, AND MINDFULNESS WITH LEADING AUTHORS
Imagine Clarity is a guide to the essential skills for developing clarity, resilience, and compassion and lead a meaningful life. Learn with world-class experts in meditation, music and creativity.
NEW PROGRAM! Creative Journey with Maria João Pires: explore Music and Life as Work of Art
Maria João Pires, one of the top world's pianists, shares her real-life experience and deep understanding of music, communication, and creativity. She has eye-opening advice for everyone, including for experienced piano players.
“We have a responsibility to lead our life in the best possible way: to help others and to share this planet with compassion. Music and art belong to that process. They belong to life, and they are expressions of our surroundings and transmissions.” —Maria João Pires
MEDITATION COURSES for beginners and more advanced practitioners
Clarity, Compassion and Genuine Happiness with Matthieu Ricard
Matthieu Ricard, humanitarian, Buddhist monk, author, photographer, and scientist, with a profound experience of meditation, combines and unifies two traditions: 21st-century neuroscience and 25 centuries of mind-training wisdom. Matthieu explains in detail the potential of meditation and the different ways it can be practiced.
Insights Through Mindfulness with Alan Wallace
Learn to focus your mind with Dr. Alan Wallace, prolific author, teacher, lecture, using the same rich set of secularized practices for developing focused attention, inner stability and peace that he created for a major research program by the University of California, where he was the lead expert and meditation guide.
With Imagine Clarity’s accessible daily meditations, anyone can learn to meditate and unlock their inner potential for kindness, clarity and compassion. The app also offers free meditations for kids.
- “Matthieu Ricard and Alan Wallace are the best and most authentic contemporary meditation teachers! Their teachings come from the heart! I have reviewed more than 100 apps on meditation, mindfulness and training the mind. The depth and clarity of teachings in this app are superlative and unmatched! Developing loving-kindness and compassion are as important as cultivating mindfulness and this is the only app which covers these aspects skilfully. Thank you, IC and the entire core team including the great teachers!” —App Store review
- “Absolutely the best meditation app out there. I have tried a few, and this one is the winner. The UX is simple and doesn't have any fancy features, although is well organized and has beautiful pictures, extra resources, and a helpful tracker/stats + timer. But what truly matters, the content is just excellent. The people behind the scripts, structure, and narrative are serious mediators themselves with a profound understanding of the subject. The guided meditations go beyond the feel-good approach of other apps and provide insightful instructions and sufficient explanations. I highly recommend it.” —Adrian (app user)
- “For a Deep Dive” – The Wall Street Journal
- “Designed to Teach Meditation” – The Guardian
“Indispensable for anyone wanting to understand the mind. A superb, clear set of exercises that will benefit everyone.”
–Paul Ekman, Professor Emeritus at the University of California, San Francisco
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO THE IMAGINE CLARITY CONTENT
Subscribe to the monthly or yearly plan to gain unlimited access to the Imagine Clarity meditation collection. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Visit your iTunes settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed.
Terms & Conditions: https://app.imagineclarity.com/pages/terms
- Creative Journey with Maria João Pires: Explore Music and Life as Work of Art
- the Explore view allows you to navigate all content per author
- the Favorites view allows for a quick access to your favorite sessions
Ratings and Reviews
Best meditation programme out there. Period.
Very clear and logical, explaining how it works, why it works from both a scientific and Buddhist perspective.
Further the money you spend on this will contribute to genuine charitable causes; not simply making a company richer.
It should be updated to have an iPad resolution in the app (my preferred device)
Glad I found this!
- BN Clarity Inc Oy
- 56.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 BN Clarity Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly subscription £10.49
- Yearly subscription £63.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.