Track and map every run with MapMyRun and get feedback and stats to improve your performance. Discover the best running routes, save and share your favorites, and get inspired to reach new running goals with a community of over 50 million runners. Whether you’re a beginner looking to log your first mile or a seasoned runner, you’ll find the features and tools you need to stay on track and motivated along the way.
- Named Top 10 Apps for Runners by The Guardian
- Featured in the NY Times, TechCrunch, Wired, & TIME
- Voted Best Running App Readers' Choice on About.com
TRACK AND MAP YOUR WORKOUTS
- Log over 600+ activities with the largest selection of activity types, including: running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga, and more.
- Get audio feedback on every GPS-tracked run, with customizable voice feedback for stats like pace, route, distance, calories, and elevation.
- Connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place.
- Add your running shoes and track mileage with Gear Tracker. Get notified when it’s time for a new pair and avoid injuries.
- Use Routes to find nearby places to run, save your favorite paths, add new ones, and share them with others.
CONNECT WITH APPS AND WEARABLES
- Track your runs with the Apple Watch app and view your progress at a glance.
- Let your shoes do the tracking with UA Record Equipped connected shoes that automatically track your runs and sync your data with your MapMyRun app.
- Sync your data with the hottest apps and wearables, including Apple Health, Apple Watch, Garmin, Fitbit, Jawbone, and more.
- Take control of your nutrition by connecting with MyFitnessPal for a comprehensive look at your calorie intake and burn.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
- See what your friends and others around the world are doing on your Activity Feed. There’s always someone there to motivate you.
- Get social and share your workouts on Facebook and Twitter.
- Join Challenges to compete with others, climb the leaderboard, and win awesome prizes.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP PREMIUM FEATURES
- Become a premium member for an ad-free experience with special features
- Get Training Plans and reach your running goals (e.g., 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, Marathon) with personal training plans that adapt dynamically to your fitness level as you improve.
- Monitor & analyze your Heart Rate zones to adjust your training based on your goal.
- Set a target for your run and stay on track with audio coach updates, including pace, distance, duration, calories & more.
- Use Live Tracking to share your real-time running location and give loved ones peace of mind.
- Access additional premium features on MapMyRun.com
If you upgrade to a premium MVP subscription, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year, or USD 2.50 per month. Your subscription renews automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off in Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be canceled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a premium subscription to MVP.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
MapMyRun is part of the world’s largest digital health & fitness community, Under Armour Connected Fitness, which includes UA Record, MapMyFitness, Endomondo, & MyFitnessPal. These apps were built to empower healthy and active lifestyles with one mission – to make you better.
Our new version has arrived! Check out these updates:
- The Apple Watch experience is outfitted with a fresh new look, complete with new activities to track, including hiking and treadmill workouts!
- Connected footwear users now have access to two new coaching progress graphs. You can now see how your running form varies over the course of your run, relative to target range, and how your running form varies over your last eight eligible coaching runs.
Ratings and Reviews
Track your running routes and create a custom training plan.
I used to love this app...
The app itself used to be so great! Sadly, over the the last week and a half I’ve had a massive issue with it. I’ll go to “routes” and choose one to do. When you click “start workout” it’s suppose to show you the route to take from the start to the end point with a red line. However, that red line doesn’t appear half the time. The map only shows the start and end point, no actual route, which defeats the purpose. Or, if it does show up when the red line route initially, then as soon as my screen turns off (I’m jogging so my screen will not be on the entire time), the red line on the map will disappear and once again, I’m left with only the start and end points. It’s such a shame because one of the best features of this app was the many different routes you could select from but with that function not working properly anymore, I’m going to have to find another, better working app.
Makes My Bluetooth headphones act weird
Love this app, use it religiously during my daily runs. Since the latest update, I’ve found that every time there’s a voice prompt from within the app (distance run, speed etc- which is all controllable from within the app) I hear little beeps suggesting the volume on my Bluetooth headphones are being adjusted. However the volume never actually changes, just lots of beeps! I use the same headphones with lots of other apps and they don’t make this noise. I’ve also made sure on several occasions that in no way are the buttons on either my headphones or my phone accidentally being pressed.
So to conclude it doesn’t happen all the time whilst using this app, just during the voice prompts (which I don’t want to turn off as I find the voice prompts handy!)
If this was fixed I’d happily rate this 5 stars. It’s just rather frustrating!
- Under Armour, Inc.
- 234.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Under Armour Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly MVP £4.49
- Annual MVP £22.99
- Annual MVP £27.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.