IMDb Movies & TV
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
One of Macworld's 20 Best Apps for 2012!
Find showtimes, watch trailers, browse photos, track your must-see list and rate your favorite movies and TV shows!
IMDb is the world’s largest collection of movie, TV and celebrity info. We aim to list every detail about every movie and TV show ever made, including who was in it, who made it, the plot, user ratings, trailers, photos, reviews, quotes, goofs, trivia and much more.
- Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad
- Over 1.5 million movie and TV titles
- Over 3.2 million celebrities, actors, actresses, directors and crew members
- Movie showtimes at theaters near you
- TV listings for your timezone
- Recaps of TV shows from last night
- Upcoming movies
- Latest entertainment news from hundreds of media outlets
- Latest DVD releases
- Popular movies
Explore Popular Charts:
- Best Picture award winners
- Top-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies of the day
- Most popular celebrities of the day
- Lowest-rated movies of all time
- Most popular movies by genre
- Most popular TV shows
- US box office results
- Celebrity birthdays
- Movie trailers
- User reviews for movies and TV shows
- Critic reviews for movies and TV shows
- Quotes, trivia and goofs about movies, TV shows and celebrities
- Your browse and search history on IMDb
What's New in Version 4.2
• New showtimes page design on iPhone.
• For a movie coming out Friday (or any other day in the future and we know about it), you can get its showtimes right from the title page!
• Bug fixes, including a weird bug where your ratings history would show your most recently rated titles twice.
Also, we realized that we hadn’t been asking most of you to rate our app. So we’ve re-enabled it, but it’s hidden somewhere in the app so as to not be so annoying. Call it a late Easter Egg. Or you could just give us a rating right now since you’re reading these app release notes in iTunes. Yeah? Sweet, thanks. We <3 you too.
The must-have movie app
I consult this app almost daily, but then I do tend to see 2 or 3 movies a week at the cinema. IMDb is THE go to place for movie information!
A missing feature: please add the ability to vote if user reviews are helpful or not (a la the trivia).
I'd also really like to be able to see the voting breakdowns the full site offers. The day these features arrive, this is a 5 star app :)
I love imdb the website so I'm so glad they have an app, it's useful, just as functional as the website and has all the interesting little quirks as well such as movie news. I also love how easy it is to add films to your watch list and other lists, it's definitely user friendly. Seriously, thankyou!
Couldn't do without it
Great app for helping me find out random trivia about the films I'm watching, and also with helping me track my progress with the Top 250.
Fifth star would be gained if I was able to sort my Top 250 list into rated and unrated movies and letting me know how many films I have rated out of 250, other than that, great app!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: 23 April 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 14.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Developer: IMDb
- © 1990-2014 IMDb.com, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.