Unlock your child’s imagination with iMindMap Kids. Support literacy and encourage creative thinking in early education. Create colourful iMindMaps that tell stories, express thoughts and develop big ideas.
iMindMap Kids is the perfect first step into the wonderful world of Mind Mapping! It’s their own visual thinking space, proven to develop literacy, creativity and problem-solving skills in children. Save their iMindMap creations and share with teachers, family members and friends.
With no in-app purchases.
Download iMindMap Kids today to develop independent, creative learning:
- Become a junior Mind Mapper
- Engage in visual thinking practice
- Safe and child-friendly space
- Make learning fun through play
- Build artistic and drawing skills
- Organise own thoughts and ideas
- Classify and absorb information
- Support reading comprehension
- Develop topics for writing
- Expand vocabulary
- Encourage storytelling
- Improve concentration
- Support homework projects
What do children, parents and teachers think?
“It is fun and a great way to share my ideas and thoughts.”
Anna, age 9
“Five stars. My class love to use iMindMap Kids to organise thoughts and information for their topic work and when tackling more challenging tasks.”
Hannah, junior school teacher
“It’s a fantastic way to engage children and make learning fun. My girls create iMindMaps on the things they are learning in school.”
Liz, mum of two junior Mind Mappers, ages 6 & 8
“It’s got loads of cool things. I love taking pictures and adding them to my iMindMap.”
William, age 8
“I like being able to draw my own pictures on my iMindMap.”
Lucy, age 6
- Bright and colourful design
- Intuitive Mind Mapping motions
- Lots of fun branch styles
- Snapshot camera for photos
- Drawing tool
- Wiggle branch
- Emoji library
- Fun sound effects
- Infinite canvas
- Image and iMindMap gallery
- Unlimited number of iMindMaps
- Share options
- Made for iPads
From the creators of iMindMap. We’ve got something for the whole family. Take a look at our other products here: www.iMindMap.com
We hope you’re having fun with iMindMap Kids! We’ve made minor improvements to this version. If you're enjoying iMindMap Kids you can now leave us a review from within the app. We read every one!
Ratings and Reviews
- OpenGenius Limited
- 92.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2018 OpenGenius Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.