iMindMap users, keep your creativity flowing by accessing your Mind Maps on your phone with iMindMap iPhone. iMindMap iPhone gives you the freedom to develop and adapt your Mind Maps wherever you are. Download today to enjoy creative thinking and flexible productivity on-the-go.
You can’t always be at your desktop, but inspiration can strike at any time. Outpour your best ideas into your iPhone whenever inspiration strikes. iMindMap is packed with intuitive, time-saving features to help lighten the load from your busy schedule and add a touch of creativity and productivity to everything you do.
PLEASE NOTE: iMindMap iPhone offers the ability to sync your maps between all your supporting devices. You will be asked to sign up for a free account on the first start.
- Create and deliver stunning presentations
- Gain access to iMindMap Cloud to sync your Mind Maps from other devices
- Import/Open .imx files
- Add Audio Notes, web links and text notes
- Colourful Image Library
- Templates to get you started fast
- Sketch Tool
- Inbuilt Smart Layout technology to keep your maps tidy
- Tailor your maps with Styles & Freehand Branches
- Undo/redo feature to quickly amend or alter your Mind Maps
- Gain full access to iMindMap for Web in your browser
- Insert images from your own Photo Album or camera (iPad 2 or newer required)
- Schedule Tasks to stay on top of it all with start dates, finish dates and duration times
- Insert Floating Text and Floating Ideas
- Create new Folders to store and order your maps by date or alphabetical order
- Technical Support
The following features are available through an in-app subscription to iMindMap Cloud:
- Unlimited online storage
- Sync your Mind Maps between devices to edit on the go
- Share Mind Maps with friends, family and colleagues
Also available on iPad.
Find out more about our other iMindMap products here: www.imindmap.com.
- Enhancements to the app to ensure your iMindMap experience is as smooth as ever
Ratings and Reviews
Good if linked to iMindmap 10
If you have got iMindmap 10 (and the cloud add-on), then this links well with it and has most of the desktop functionality. Haven't used it by itself though.
Unable to put my password in
Got iMindMap on desktop and thought it would be useful to have it on my iPhone. I think I’m just being really unlucky with this software because it’s just doesn’t want to work 😖😕😖😱
As an imindmap pro user, this is a great leap forward. Faster loading, easier controls. Now I can really concentrate on the thinking rather than the writing.
It does still crash though.... But everything one's done seems to remain intact and it doesn't crash as often as the older app so.. Forgiven!
Particularly like the flexibility in changing from a ballon text to normal line and the connectivity this gives to desktop.
There are still one or two issues about where to find functions, not everything is intuitively at your finger tips all the while; took a while to figure out how to change the style of a map for example. But it is mostly there.
Despite these smaller niggles, the productivity this app now lends itself to compared to its predecessor means nothing less than 5 stars I think.
- OpenGenius Limited
- 28.3 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010 - 2018 OpenGenius
- In-App Purchases
- iMindMap Freedom 30 Days £1.99
- iMindMap Freedom 12 Months £9.99
- Business Template Pack £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.