iMockups for iPad
By Endloop Systems Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Winner of Applied Arts - Best Mobile App 2010 Award
App Star Runner up - Best Utility App 2010 Award
iMockups for iPad is the PREMIERE mobile wireframing and mockup app for your web, iPhone and iPad projects.
"If you weren’t planning to buy an iPad, this app alone could very well change your mind." - Chris Pirillo, Tech Expert for CNN.com
"iMockups could actually play an integral role in how you tackle new projects" - Computer Arts Magazine
"iMockups is a must have tool for web designers, iPhone developers and really anyone looking to design a UI starting with a good wireframe mock up." - iPadInCanada.ca
"We think designers are going to adore this. Talk about a great idea to take advantage of all that screen." - Brian X. Chen, Wired Magazine
8/10 - Featured on AppCraver.com's "must-have apps for the iPad" list
"iMockups looks like a good tool for those of you who are tired of carrying around that sketchbook, pencil, and eraser for capturing your app ideas." - Steven Sande, TUAW.com
****Featured by Apple, Wired, Mashable.com, MacRumors, TUAW.com, and more*****
Created exclusively for the iPad, iMockups combines a beautiful interface with intuitive functionality, taking full advantage of the breakthrough touchscreen device.
iMockups is simple to use but make no mistake, it's a serious app for creative professionals.
DESIGN ANY APP YOU WANT
- A comprehensive and growing list of pre-built dynamic controls (for Web, iPhone and iPad) help turn your ideas into full fledged designs at the office or on the go.
- Low fidelity mockups encourages feedback, communicates ideas clearly and helps your team and clients focus on the functionality.
- Create mockups faster than ever. With snap-to-gridlines and a customizable canvas, our intuitive multi-touch interface is a joy to use.
SHARE AND COLLABORATE
- Email editable projects to your colleague's or client's iPads for easy collaboration. For those without iPads, just export to PNG or Balsamiq BMML format.
- iMockups supports multiple projects and each project can have multiple pages. Manage them easily from our Project view.
- We're proud of iMockups and we want to make sure our customers are happy. We have dedicated support staff to insure this.
- Get creative with our ever expanding variety of smart customizable UI controls like navbars, tab panels, pickers, and markup elements
- The gorgeous interface not only makes it a joy to look and touch, it’s designed to let you work the way you want. Panels easily slide out of the way when you don’t need them.
- Collaborate and discuss your designs quickly and easily with full-screen Presentation mode.
- Full content creation and editing controls like Undo, Redo, Cut, Copy, Paste and Zoom.
**IMPORTANT TIPS: PLEASE READ!**
- Visit our iMockups YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/imockups for video previews and tutorials!
- Tap TOOLS > HELP for an overview of controls.
- you must use TWO FINGERS to PAN the canvas since a single finger will select elements
- iMockups is meant for LOW FIDELITY mockups best used for rapid wireframing, brainstorming and ideation.
- Low fidelity mockups helps you, your team and your clients focus on FUNCTIONALITY and FLOW, and not get caught up over what shade of cornflower blue your icon should be.
- VISIT OUR BLOG http://blog.endloop.ca and follow @EndloopStudios and @iMockups on Twitter for the latest news!
What's New in Version 1.4
- iOS 8 Compatibility
- New App Icon
- Project Page Limit Removed for iOS 6 or higher
- Bug Fixes
No way to share
Love the simple look. But 2 big issues
1) lack of color. Keeping it lean is good. But at least a single color should be allowed bar the black and white so as to highlight what the screen trying to bring out
2) unable to share project w anyone or to other platform. No way of viewing the project other than through the iPad which is a major issue if I'm offsite and wish to bounce ideas off
Really like this
Got to say that I really like iMockups as it allows me to do some rough prototyping whilst I'm away from my main computer.
It's very good but it can be a little awkward to select multiple items.
All in though I really like iMockups and will be using more and more.