Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iMovie puts everything you need to tell your story at your fingertips, with a beautifully streamlined interface and Multi-Touch gestures that let you enjoy your videos like never before. Browse your video library, quickly share favourite moments, and create beautiful HD movies and Hollywood-style trailers. And with iCloud, you can enjoy them in iMovie Theater on all your devices.
Quickly browse and share video
• Enjoy your video library in the full-screen Video browser
• Easily share a clip or a portion of a clip
• Use simple playback controls to review clips in slow motion or fast forward
• Mark favourite moments to easily find them later
Make Hollywood-style trailers
• Choose from 14 trailer templates with stunning graphics and original scores by some of the world’s top film composers
• Customise movie studio logos, cast names and credits in the Outline
• Select the best videos and photos for your trailer with the help of animated drop zones in the Storyboard
• Add content from your library or record new footage directly into your trailer
Create beautiful HD movies
• Choose from eight unique themes with matching titles, transitions and music
• Add videos and photos from your library or shoot directly into your timeline
• Enhance your movie with slow motion, picture-in-picture and split-screen effects*
• Create a soundtrack using built-in music and sound effects, songs from your iTunes library and even your own narration
• Fine-tune your soundtrack with powerful audio controls including trim, split, duplicate and fade
Watch anywhere with iMovie Theater
• Fill iMovie Theater with beautiful posters as you share clips, movies and trailers
• Tap any poster to watch full screen
• Access iMovie Theater on all your devices with iCloud
• Enjoy on your HDTV with iMovie Theater on Apple TV
Share on the web, at home and with friends
• Share via Mail and Messages
• Publish directly from iMovie to YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo and CNN iReport
• Use AirPlay to wirelessly stream videos to your HDTV with Apple TV
• Send video clips and editable iMovie projects to friends with AirDrop
AirPlay is compatible with the second-generation Apple TV or later.
AirDrop is available on iPhone 5 or later, iPad (4th generation) or later, iPad mini or later, and iPod touch (5th generation), and requires an iCloud account.
* 2x fast forward is available on iPhone 5s, iPad Air, and iPad mini with Retina display
What's New in Version 2.0
• All-new, streamlined design
• Share clips, movies and trailers to iMovie Theater and watch them anywhere
• Full-screen Video browser with quick clip sharing
• Adjustments Bar for easy access to audio and video controls
• 16 new title styles
• Three new transitions — Slide, Wipe, and Fade to black or white
• Two new trailers — Indie and Family
• Slow motion
• Cutaway, picture-in-picture and split-screen effects
• Add just the audio portion of video clips to a movie
• Detach audio from video in the timeline
• Duplicate audio or video clips
• Trim, split and reposition music and sound effects
• Adjustable audio fade-in and fade-out
• High-frame-rate video recording
• Share via Mail and Messages
• Use AirDrop to send video clips and iMovie projects
• Import media via iTunes File Sharing
• 64-bit support
This app is amazing! For mv and other stuff. The only things I would like to add is that
1: have two videos in one video, together.
2: more effects like in between and in the videos
3: more titles and have different colours
4: more sound effects
5:when you add music, instead of having it all the way though the video can we place it in the middle? Without having to turn it down and stuff
Just more effects and other stuff to make the videos look like you used a really good video editor app and looks like a pro did it XD
I will change my rating to 5 star when I get the more effects in the next update :)
Good, but needs improvements
I really like this app but there are a few things missing that would make it sooooo much better.
1. U can slow videos down but please could you add a feature to increase the speed?????
2. When you have music in the background, it would be great if you could increase and decrease the volume at different point in the song.
3. When adding a title, there should be an option for it to show for 3seconds or something,not the whole duration of the clip (it gets in the way)
4. The app takes up loads of my memory on my iPad - maybe the demos could be deleteable or something to help this
Thanks anyway for a great app- worth the £3 😃
Make the best ever movies on here! My amazing tool and everyone's so puzzled how a make amazing movies and trailers! I think new updates so great and easy to use!! :) love it so much !!... Only one thing... It would be nice if when you are making movies u could change the speed to 0.5x and 2x! As I made a really cool thing but couldn't save it as I couldn't make a movie fast and slow ....!? Any chance the next update could do that? Anyway I think this app is supa-dupa awesome! Worth it's money!!!! GET THIS!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 22 October 2013
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 635 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: iTunes S.a.r.l.
- © 2013 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.