By WONDERFUL LASERS
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
IMPOSSIBLE ROAD is a pure, minimal arcade game about risk, reward, and rollercoasters.
"9/10" - Edge Online
Game of the Week - PocketGamer
Guide THE VESSEL down the roller coaster-like track at speed, scoring for each gate you make it through. Navigate hair-pin bends, jumps, banked curves and adverse camber in the quest for the perfect line.
And when you learn how to cheat the game, and you discover that it is rewarded not punished, the leaderboards will belong to you.
- Universal app, for iPad, iPhone, iPod touch.
- 3D Touch support (3D Touch compatible device required)
- Support for iOS controllers and some other arcade control peripherals.
- 4 colour themes
- Original minimal techno soundtrack.
- Game Center leaderboards.
- Challenge your friends to beat your score (iOS 6.0 and Game Center required).
Touch the left side of the screen to turn left, touch the right side of the screen to turn right.
Touch your score to show the Quick Restart button.
Design, coding, art and audio - Kevin Ng @gradiance
Play testing and feedback - the wonderful people of @GameDevEd:
Andy Durdin @adurdin
Trevor Fountain @doches
Aaron Dron @tinyblob
Jonathan Brodsky @jonbro
Paul Scott Canavan @abigbat
Gillian Patterson NAE TWITTER
Andy Watson @andywatson00
Peter Van Der Watt @tenebrious
Ian Usher @FatConan
Ben Newbon @bennewbon
Gavin Jones @aotumedia
Kayleigh Boyd @Silverlynxcat
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Minor bug fixes
New in 1.3.0:
- 3D Touch - press harder to turn more (requires 3D Touch compatible device).
- Themes - the most requested feature! Four beautiful colour schemes to enjoy.
- New settings menu.
- WONDERFUL LASERS splash screen.
- Fixed music not playing on some devices.
Utterly amazing, inspired game. Whilst it is a very simplistic game, that's the fun of it. It's not boring, nor it it infuriatingly tricky; at first it's fairly hard but I can reach scores up to 200 now with ease. Love they different colour schemes, even if it took me way to long after downloading the game to realise you could change these... Definitely worth every penny, favourite game, buy it now.
If you like watching a ball constantly fall off a track then this is the game for you.
Rather than staying on the track the ball tends to bounce off violently ending the game. This isn't helped by janky controls and no tilt support. If you score more than one in this game then you deserve a medal.
Love the Update
3D Touch makes a fantastic game even better, greater control and a superb palette of new colour schemes, makes playing in the evening gentle on the eyes.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 23 January 2016
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 122 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
- © 2016 WONDERFUL LASERS Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.