On the App Store's Top Thrilling Racing Games!
--Single In App Purch. in the whole game, pay once and play-
Imagine trying to make lightning-quick maneuvers while upside down on a rollercoaster, jetting through gravity-defying tracks filled with massive loops and impossible banks.
ACCOLADES AND REVIEWS
* On Apple App Store's Best of 2015 list.
* TouchArcade - 4.5/5 stars
“Tons of speed, great visuals, and a few clever new tricks to set it apart from the pack.”
* Macworld - Best iPad & iPhone games
"It gets things right where it matters: speed, track design, and feeling like you're hanging on by your fingernails"
* TapSmart - 4.5/5.0
“One of the most exciting racing games to land on iOS in a long time… A superb racer with unimaginable speed and fluid gameplay.”
* Pocket Gamer
“A flipping fast futuristic racer”
* Apple'n Apps
"Players that want to test their mettle by memorizing tracks and chasing faster lap times will find a lot to be happy with in Impulse GP."
* App Advice - Games to Get Your Adrenaline Pumping
"A super smooth and fast-paced motorcycle racing game"
PURE RACING – NO ADS!
- Race to be the best of 15 riders with perfectly timed boosts
- Sharpen your skills in Time Trials, Drag Challenges, Races, and the impossibly fast Pro Race level
- *New* Championship mode is the Ultimate Challenge! A championship for pro racers.
CONSOLE-QUALITY BIKE RACING
- Innovative drift steering gives the precision control of a console analog stick
- MFi game controller support and 3D Touch steering
- Super fluid driving at silky smooth 60 frames-per-second
ION-THRUST FUTURISTIC BIKES
- Choose from 9 originally designed, cutting-edge bikes powered by advanced ion thrust and electromagnetic technology
- Endless combinations to customize your bike and racing suit's livery colors, pattern, and paint finish (metallic, gloss, frozen, etc.)
EXCITING AND CHALLENGING TRACKS
- Navigate through a series of futuristic tracks full of insane rollercoaster-like corkscrews, hills, switchbacks, jumps, twists, tunnels, and turns
GLOBAL LEADERBOARDS AND GAME CENTER
- Compare track times on the leaderboards with friends and racers around the world
- Earn and share your racing achievements
STELLAR ELECTRONIC MUSIC TO GET YOU IN THE ZONE
- Choose from a selection of edgy electronic mixes by audio master Allan Levy that make the game's adrenaline pumping speed feel that much faster
MORE ABOUT IMPULSE GP
- Gamecard automatically Unlocks all tracks.
- No more frustrating collisions.
- Improved Gameplay.
- Automatic IonBoost.
- Easier training.
- iPhoneX support.
Ratings and Reviews
I stumbled across this game on an Apple TV and I loved it, I was hooked from the start, even though I could only play one level! (It was a demo version). So I figured I’d check if there was an iOS version, to my delight there was and it surpasses the experience on the TV. What I like most about this game is it’s challenging, getting first and earning 3 stars on time trials is tough and you have to be on your A game. Reminds me of wipeout due to the great graphics and speed of gameplay. After 3 days of playing I have completed EVERYTHING, 3 stars earned on each track (inc pro mode) and 1st in all races. Plus I came first in the championship. The latter pro races are very hard and at first thought it was nigh impossible but I persisted and succeeded! The last level. 😳 The global times are crazy good so for now that will keep me going but I do hope that the developer releases some new tracks (even if it costs) OR add more achievements (I.e % of impulse on certain tracks, reach X speed, photo finish etc. It would add more incentive to go back and play the tracks again. Overall though, very impressed!!!
Impulse gp is amazing!
This game gets 5 starts for lots of reasons. Firstly it is with the full £2.29 for it. It is the closed game that comes to wipeout and I have tried the majority of them. I downloaded it 4 hours and 30 mins ago and have barely put it down it's amazing. I have never been so hooked on a game so fast. I am amazed at how few downloads and reviews this game has had, I think the only reason is because people these days want everything for free but I was a little sceptical but tried it on a friends phone and then I decided to download it. It is one of the few games I would pay £2.29 for, worth every penny. 5 stars!!
Good needs improvement
Couple of days ago I would have given this 4 stars but having played a bit more I now rate it 2.
Good concept, I liked the graphics, varied and interesting tracks.
Realising I wasn't going to get far with even the 2nd worst bike, I grinded and grinded to get the money for the 3rd worst bike. I like a challenge and many arcade games are too easy but this one is too hard. In the last race pretty much everything has to go your way to get in the top 3. Expect to press pause and restart A LOT, as some idiot clips you and you're into the wall. 1 nanosecond late on the Impulse pad and you've lost.
Not enough depth, no upgrading bikes. Unless you spend money then it's a lot of grinding to get money for a better bike. I've just talked myself into deleting it.
- EcoTorque Systems Inc.
- 178 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © EcoTorque Systems Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Game Card £2.99
- Package of 2,000,000 £19.99
- Package of 250,000 £4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.