Philips In.Sight M100/B120
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
PHILIPS In.Sight wireless home monitor lets you keep an eye on your home while you are away. Watch what’s going on at home from anywhere, using your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. It is easy to set up and will tell you when it detects motion or noise, giving you total peace of mind.
The In.Sight app is dedicated to work with Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors, giving you audio and video via Edge, 3G, LTE or Wi-Fi networks. When you’re on the go, or simply in another room at home, this app lets you see everything that the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitors see. Now you can:
• Check your home while you are away
• Watch your baby sleep
• See what the kids are up to
• Watch how your dog or cat is doing
Working seamlessly with the Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor, this app lets you:
• Set up a free Philips account for highly secure access to your In.Sight wireless home monitor with both audio and video information
• Watch over your home on your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone,iPad or iPod Touch
• View multiple In.Sight wireless home monitors, which can be placed at home, in your holiday residence or anywhere else
• Records videos, and automatically uploaded to your private Dropbox account
• Turn on motion and/or noise detection, and receive alerts via push notifications when events occur
• Share your monitor views with others easily, offering great convenience when you want others to help watch over your home
• Take pictures via the monitor and save them on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
The Philips In.Sight wireless home monitor is armed with these features:
Stay close to loved ones when you're on the move
• Wi-Fi monitor can be placed anywhere around your home
• Instant monitoring from your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch
• View the video via web browser such as Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer
Secure and easy to set up
• Quick and easy set-up of Wi-Fi monitor via QR code
• Watch up to 16 monitors with one app
• Easily adjust viewing direction of monitor
• Extra wall mount for the best possible monitor placement
• Encrypted direct networking for secure connection
Phone alerts and noise/motion detection
• Built-in noise and motion detection technology
• Phone alerts when monitor detects noise/motion
• Recordings uploaded to your private Dropbox channel
How to set up Philips InSight wireless monitor M100 & B120?
What's New in Version 2.8.15
Provide upgrade link to the new app - Philips In.Sight for M100/B120
In Sight Camera
I have 8 of these unsatisfactory cameras. Why? I started with 2 and then 1 had to be sent back. I ordered another 2, optimistically.
I was then committed to one system and in the hope that things couldn't really be this bad from a reputable company I thought the updates would bring improvements. No. Indeed the updates often caused more problems.
The software is very unstable. At any one time some of the cameras claim to be offline. Sometimes they are, but delete the app and start again and there they are, online. Rarely does a session bring all cameras up in a timely way. You can wait for hours to fulfill 'loading' and be disappointed.
Often the app just freezes and there is nothing you can do but delete and install again.
Most puzzling of all is why there doesn't appear to be any response from Philips. The reviews are rotten but there is no reaction from the company - fuelling the worries that they are not really interested in improving this product and service.
If I am wrong about this lack of response, then a reply here from them will meet this point. It would be useful to know if they recognise that things have to improve. If not then clearly we have been duped. Potential customers can make their own conclusions.
Excellent product 5 star
I have 2 of these and they are working perfect with no problem .All set up on 3phones with alerts that work perfectly for the last year or more.I am going to get a couple more .
Not up to Philips standard
I can view my cameras online on my laptop but this app has just given up. It tells me one camera is loading (indefinitely) and says that streaming from the other is not available at present, please try later.
The alerts no longer reach my phone and no clips are stored in Dropbox. I'll be ditching the cameras when I get home from holiday.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: 23 June 2015
- Version: 2.8.15
- Size: 42.0 MB
- Languages: English, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Philips Consumer Lifestyle, B.V.
- ©2013 WOOX Innovations. All rights reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- In.Sight pro-account subscription£23.99