Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead, it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organised and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check in for flights, see delivery information for purchases and view photos from friends straight away.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS – More than email, you can add Reminders so that your inbox contains everything that you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you're ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for – from your upcoming flight to a friend's address – without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL – Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all of your messages from Gmail are here, together with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
This release brings enhancements that help you get more out of your inbox:
• Now optimised for iPhone XR devices
Ratings and Reviews
Superb... But the bugs are annoying me
Firstly: please stop pushing chrome. I use chrome on virtually everything but not my iPhone and I don't want you to ask me to EVERY time I click a link.
Secondly: what happened to the pull down to go back animation? For me, that really sets this app apart from every other email client. It means I don't have to akwardly position my phone to reach the top left area to go back... Which I need to do often in inbox because everything is put in categories! If this feature stays removed, I'm afraid it just becomes an average run of the mill email client that happens to be really crappy at opening links, and I'll be deleting it.
I ❤️ Google Inbox
Everything about Inbox is designed to be incredibly useful. I’ve been “Inbox Zero” for some time now, and this has got to be the ultimate expression using your e-mail as a task list.
I also particularly enjoy the trips function which cleverly scans your email for flights, hotel bookings etc and groups them all together. Very useful when you’re looking for booking confirmations.
My dream would be a combination of the UI of Apple Mail with the functionality of Google Inbox. It’s really, really good.
Inbox has organised my junk
I never miss an important email anymore as it separates them from all my other emails. All other emails are listed by category. Sometimes it gets this wrong but it’s easy enough to move it to the right category and it will remember for next time. Not being organised. I still don’t use it to the best of its ability but that’s me not Inbox! I like the fact I can set reminders too! Thank you Inbox for setting me on the journey to organisation!! 😊
- Google LLC
- 241.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Google LLC
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.