Inbox by Gmail
By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Your email inbox should help you live and work better, but instead, it often buries the important stuff and creates more stress than it relieves. Inbox, built by the Gmail team, keeps things organised and helps you get back to what matters.
• HIGHLIGHTS - Get the most important information without even opening the message. Check in for flights, see delivery information for purchases and view photos from friends straight away.
• BUNDLES – Similar messages are bundled together so you can deal with them all at once. And get rid of them with one swipe.
• REMINDERS – More than email, you can add Reminders so that your inbox contains everything that you need to get back to.
• SNOOZE – Snooze emails and Reminders to come back when you're ready to deal with them: next week, when you get home or whenever you choose.
• SEARCH – Inbox helps you find exactly what you’re looking for – from your upcoming flight to a friend's address – without having to dig through messages.
• WORKS WITH GMAIL – Inbox is built by the Gmail team, so all of your messages from Gmail are here, together with the reliability and spam protection of Gmail. All of your messages are still in Gmail and always will be.
What's New in Version 1.3.171119
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
Why isn't all email like this?
I can't even use the normal Gmail anymore. This is for people obsessed with keeping their inbox as a task list, and I am one of those people. The only thing missing right now is compatibility with iPhone X.
Fantastic, but the lack of iPhone X support is frustrating
I love Inbox and I’ll recommend it to anybody. But, this app is isn’t getting more than 2 stars until they add iPhone X support. I find it hard to believe Google hasn’t got the time to literally just add two images to the app so that it’ll launch in full screen on iPhone X. They’re absolutely avoiding it on purpose and that’s just petty and stupid.
Both this and Gmail lack a unified inbox and no support for non-gmail accounts, which are two major oversights and make it a deal breaker for many users.
Furthermore, the lack of iPhone X support atm is a little shoddy for such a big company.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: 04 December 2017
- Version: 1.3.171119
- Size: 210 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Developer: Google, Inc.
- © 2017, Google Inc
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.