== NEWS ==
Chosen as ‘App of the week’ by the Guardian newspaper, we would like to thank everyone for their support over the last year.
== MY MUNICIPALITY SERVICES ==
This application works for every municipality in the India. Information is either sent via email or is loaded directly into the municipalities IT management system. The issues are then resolved by your municipality.
== OVERVIEW ==
Have you walked past the same graffiti on the wall for the last month thinking someone should call the municipality, or have you driven over the same pot hole swerving to avoid damaging your car? Well unless someone tells the municipality they are never going to know.
My Municipality Services enables you to capture the details of an issue or incident that is then automatically submitted to the municipality.
== WHAT ISSUES CAN YOU REPORT? ==
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Missed bin collection
- Broken parking meter
- Problem in a local park
- Illegal fly posting
- Drain problem
- Missed bin collection
- Parking meter
- A broken street light
- Broken pavement
- Pot holes
- Abandoned vehicle
- Dead animal
- Rubbish on the street
- Illegal dumping of waste
- Pest problem
- Refuse problem
- Skip problem
- Dog fouling
- Bus Stop
- Public Conveniences
- Complaint or Praise
- Cigarette smoking
- Car Park maintenance
- Food hygiene
- Light or Noise Pollution
- Anti Social Behaviour
- Health and Safety
- Planning Breaches
- Empty Properties
- Benefit Fraud
== HOW DO YOU SUBMIT A REPORT? ==
To submit a report you must capture certain information.
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.
== HOW DOES IT WORK? ==
The report is sent to the municipality for them to action. Once they have completed the work to resolve the issue you receive an email showing the details of the report.
== OTHER FEATURES ==
There are many features to My Municipality Services, you can also;
- Access your municipality news and events.
- View your submitted reports.
- Use our online service to submit reports using your PC or Mac.
- Receive up to date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Contact your municipality by email or phone.
- View the map of you municipality’s location.
- Receive notifications either by SMS, push notification or email.
- Hotspots, allow you to receive messages when you are near the area affected.
- An iPad and iPhone version
== CONTACT US ==
If you have any enquiries please contact the 'My Council Services' Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.iTouchVision.com
- Added native my reports section to view all your submitted reports.
- Now you can cancel any submitted report
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.