Discover and fund products, projects and causes you love on Indiegogo. Whether you’re interested in next-gen gadgets, indie films or saving kittens, you can now keep tabs on your favorite Indiegogo campaigns anytime, anywhere.
Support a campaign:
- Discover recommended campaigns
- Explore and follow campaign categories
- Claim campaign perks - everything from cool new devices to walk-on movie roles, custom art and more
- Share your favorite campaigns with friends
Run your own campaign:
- Get notified each time you receive a contribution
- Manage comments
- Post campaign updates, including photos, on the go
- View campaign contributors and send them thank you notes
- Send custom messages to contacts and Facebook friends
- Promote your campaign on social networks
Fixed a bug that caused some campaigns to fail to load when opened from a link.
Ratings and Reviews
Good for some kinds of project, terrible for tech
I’ve had mixed experiences with IGG. It seems to be a good place to fund arts and social projects, and they generally deliver. My experience of tech products through IGG is terrible, though, with a 100% failure rate. Not saying every new tech project WILL fail, but backers have to be that bit more selective.
The entry criteria for IGG projects are less restrictive than Kickstarter and in general there appears to be less scrutiny. Backers beware!
The app itself is good but a bit fussy in layout. It works well enough but I find it less clear than rivals. Probably just what you get used to.
Poor app, dubious flatform
First off, for an app to still not support iPhone X compatibility is pretty abysmal in 2018. Putting this aside though, Indiegogo as a platform is fraught with issues for backers, especially regarding fulfilment. In comparison to companies like Kickstarter, QA standards are far lower and backers are much more likely to be hard done by. Indiegogo rarely do much in these situations. I’d recommend sticking to other crowdfunding platforms that do more to service their users.
After a few minutes on app it crashes!! Please fix!! Also on app you can’t go to your account and check things like order ID!!
- Indiegogo, Inc
- 42.1 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2017 Indiegogo Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.