Infinite Flight - Flight Simulator
By Flying Development Studio LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Enjoy a fully featured flight simulator in the palm of your hands. Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices whether you are a curious novice or an accomplished pilot. Fly a large selection of highly detailed aircrafts in regions across the world - day and night - in many atmospheric condition, and with a wide range of weight configurations. Improve your skills with our advanced camera and replay system, letting you scrutinize every portion of your flight.
• 33 aircraft (18 included + 15 available for purchase)
• Multiple regions each covering thousands of square kilometers (7 included + 5 available for purchase)
• All major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Multiplayer mode with Air Traffic Control (Paid add-on)
• Flight planning
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Autopilot (supports Altitude, Heading, Throttle and Vertical Speed)
• Advanced replay system
• Time and weather conditions
• Weight and balance configuration
• Introductory and takeoff flight lessons
• And much more...
We’re a team of highly dedicated aviation and flight simulation enthusiasts and are eager for your feedback. If you don’t like something, before rating, you can contact us directly using:
• email (email@example.com)
• twitter (@flyingdevstudio)
• Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/infiniteflightapp)
• in the "About" section of the simulator
What's New in Version 16.12.0
- Added C-130H/J/J-30 and AC-130 with 4K Textures, HD cockpit, Animated Ramp and Doors (Paid)
- Weight and Balance page can now be shown in Kg and Lbs
Firstly, if this was a £4.99 game then this review would be very different, unfortunately you could buy your own private plane for the price you have to pay to have all the aircraft and areas, ultimately it's a phone/tablet game and just to buy the 4 different versions of the new C130 costs £16 and to get everything costs £100+. The graphics on most planes are great and the physics are good too. They could do with updating the legacy aircraft (the original ones) for free. There are no 3D buildings or AI planes, although The developers make it clear it's about the planes, which is fine, but if you are paying £16 for 4 versions of the same aircraft then you expect a 4 engine constant speed turboprop NOT to sound like a piston engined Cessna (the textures however are quite good for a phone game). The actual gameplay is fun, and I have in the past paid to be part of Infinite Flight Live, where you can fly with other people (and ONLY when you are subscribed to this I believe the aircraft and scenery are free, so if you cancel subscription you must buy the aircraft). Now here's the problem, for £100+ and a monthly subscription you can buy X-Plane 11 on Mac and the graphics and physics are superb with 3D buildings, the entire world scenery and clickable buttons in the cockpit. AND still have enough left over to buy a quality joystick. So in comparison, this seems massively overpriced for the full game.
One of the best
I've been playing this simulator game for about 4 years now , it is truly one of the best mobile/tablet based flight simulators out there. I've seen this game go from strength to strength and believe it will continue. However there are minor things that need to be sorted out before releasing another new aircraft model, which are:
Engine start up
3D building ( I know that's a hard one )
These things will make all the difference !!!
Keep it going guys and looking forward to the next few years.
Love the addition of the C 130 but there's a few issues.
My first flight didn't even get off the ground as the whole iPad crashed. My second attempt I got airborne but in order to keep gameplay smooth you can't make major manoeuvres because it just lags, even with the graphical settings turned right down.
Thirdly it seems the free mode sound is temperamental. Works fine when stationary but completely silent when airborne.
I am yet to test my other aircraft but this update is definitely the buggiest. For me anyway. Before the update I had smooth gameplay with the graphics settings maxed out. Hopefully it's a one off.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: 07 December 2016
- Version: 16.12.0
- Size: 115 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Flying Development Studio LLC
- © Flying Development Studio LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Live (1 Month)£3.99
- Airbus A340-600 (All Liveries)£3.99
- Boeing 757-200£3.99
- Boeing 767-300£3.99
- Boeing 777-300ER£3.99
- F-14 (All Liveries)£2.99
- General Dynamics F-16 Fighting Falcon£2.29
- F-22 Raptor£2.29
- Boeing 737-800£3.99