Infinite Flight offers the most comprehensive flight simulation experience on mobile devices, whether you are a curious novice or a decorated pilot. Explore high definition scenery in regions from around the world with our diverse inventory of detailed aircraft, tailoring each flight by choosing your time of day, weather conditions, and aircraft weight configuration.
• Dozens of aircraft in a diverse fleet of airliners, general aviation and military aircraft (subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro to unlock all aircraft)
• Multiple regions featuring high definition satellite imagery, accurate topography and all major airports with precise runway and taxiway layouts
• Customizable time of day and weather conditions (real time or custom)
• Realistic atmospherics with the sun, moon, stars, and low-level fog.
• Autopilot (supports control of all flight parameters, NAV mode to follow your flight plan, and auto land on select aircraft)
• Easy-to-use flight planning system with accurate fixes and Navigational Aids
• Engine startup and shutdown
• Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Advanced replay system
• Weight and balance configuration
• Aircraft cockpit and door animations, suspension animations, and wing flex, on select aircraft.
Subscribe to Infinite Flight Pro for an all-access experience which allows you to fly anywhere in the world with live weather and our entire fleet of aircraft. Join thousands of other pilots and air traffic controllers for the most engaging online flight simulator experience available today!
Infinite Flight Pro subscription benefits:
• Join thousands of other pilots for a global multiplayer experience
• Fly the world with millions of square miles of high definition scenery with access to over 25,000 airports (no region lock-in)
• Enjoy all available aircraft
• Act as an Air Traffic Controller (minimum experience grade required)
• Fly through live weather and winds aloft
• Subscription Options: 1 Month, 6 Months, and 12 Months
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end
of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and
identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your user Account Settings after purchase
Internet connection (WiFi or Cellular) is required to use Infinite Flight.
• Fixed iPad Air 2019 and iPad Mini 5 issues
• Fixed crash when pasting flight plans
This update contains lots of features and updates to make your Infinite Flight experience better!
• NEW Multiplayer (“Live”) Replay! This exciting new feature lets pilots and ATC replay any flight or controlling session. Easily share, import, favorite, and delete past sessions where everything happens exactly as it did the first time.
• A330-300 Updates including 8 new liveries, updated flight physics, better crosswind handling, wing flex, autoland, ground effect, autopilot, and bug fixes.
• NEW Ramp Start Availability prevents other users from starting their session in the same location as you on the ramp.
• NEW Gate Size Restrictions mean that users will no longer be able to spawn at gates or start locations that are too small for their aircraft.
• NEW Aircraft and livery download system
• NEW Super-resolution screenshots! Now with the tap of an icon, our system will build a super high res image of your perfectly framed shot, then save it to your devices photo library in a special Infinite Flight folder.
• NEW 777-300 liveries & some livery fixes
• NEW Spawn gate and frequency changes shown in ATC log
• NEW Violation & Ghosting warning system
• NEW Map icons
• NEW Smooth free camera
• NEW Simplified graphics options in settings
• FIX Map bugs and NEW map animations
Ratings and Reviews
Needs some work but ok
Now I have written a review about the subscription mode 😢 which I got a developer response thank you by the way If you see this. So I continued playing which I got more familiar with the systems which work very well until one day I flew out of green box and a few seconds later the altitude started dropping I couldn’t pull up I kept stalling and the systems didn’t work. And I did this again and again and again all I wanted to do is fly to Amsterdam so what I found that we cannot fly out of the green boxes without the subscription. Why are you making us buy the subscription we can’t do long haul flights because are plane looses altitude you can’t ascend and you crash also why are the textures rubbish in some planes example the airbus a380 doesn’t have a co-pilot and the textures inside the cockpit are rubbish they are awful so the two bad things are we can’t do long haul flights without the subscription and the textures in some planes are terrible and I mean awful they rubbish and well I know I went on a bit of rant there but please you will get a lot More players if you let us do long haul flights as for the textures in the cockpit we’ll it would be really nice if it was fixed it is ok if you don’t I guess we can live with it please developers if you see this well one I will be happy and please let us do long haul flights without paying for the subscription.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review. Unfortunately, online play requires the operation of servers and consistent monitoring which is very costly. We understand subscriptions are not for everyone, so in order to provide the best possible experience and continue further development, we have made the online subscription available as an optional purchase only. This also applies to the flying around the entire world part as our scenery is streamed from our servers to your device, instead of having you needing to store several gigabytes of data on your device.
Regarding the poor textures - this is because they are of older models. They will improve as the models are reworked :)
Leaving Infinite Flight
I am sad to say that after being with IF for years, I will have to leave. It is the greatest affordable flight simulator I ever played I would 10 stars if I could.
I rated it with 1 star only as since IF introduced global, it went really bad. I loved flying for hours, queuing to take off etc, however they have taken offline flying which I used it a lot. I spent a lot £££ since they started it with buying planes, airports, then yearly subscriptions etc. I would pay again, but if they left off line option as well. Maybe by being able to download certain parts or the area before switching to off line. Also online seems to be crashing a lot. Some airport scenary will get lost after hours of flying. Left EGLL to OMDB and I was landing on desert with blavk backgroud!!! After all the hour I flee to end up like this!!! As I said, I spent all £££ with you guys, with all crashes I was patient with you, never asked for a refund but now unfortunately - This is the end. Thank you for having me playing the IF, I hope you all the best in future.
I sent this review back in Jan this year and wanted a compensation to my contribution in this game. No one even bothered to write to me or say „Sorry to hear you leaving”. I have not managed this app, however I contributed a lot since I joined here! As an X loyal customer you should at least reply! No customer service focus! No one asked us if we would like to play offline too! Shame
I got an idea. I don’t know if this would work if it does then it would be one of the biggest things to come in iOS gaming history. The player has bought the game then you get a selection of planes you can own you pick 4 planes from airbus and Boeing. 1 For every other Company if they have have one plane, then you don’t get them. The rest of the planes would need to be purchased. For the map you get to choose 2 from each continent. The rest you pay like a dollar or a pound. There should be packs like 5 maps and 3 planes for like 6 dollars or pounds. For every plane make it a pack for like thirty dollars or pounds. For maps you can also have packs for ONLY them like a 5 maps for 4 dollars or pounds or deals. If this happens then I could see myself playing this game forever. This is just a suggestion if you can make this come true then I would do anything ( please take Subscriptions away ). Thanks for Responding I will sure to be placing a request on the site that you have given a link to, I do hope this system comes true as getting a PC getting a yoke and all that is quite expensive for me as I am not rich at all.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Thanks for the great request. Just so you know, we have a system in place that allows all users to be heard and for features to be tracked. To support an existing feature request or make a new one, please join our Community Forum, https://community.infiniteflight.com/c/features.
- Infinite Flight LLC
- 67.7 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch)Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Infinite Flight LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Infinite Flight Pro (1 Month) £9.49
- Infinite Flight Pro (12 Months) £74.99
- Infinite Flight Pro (6 Months) £46.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.