Infinity Blade III
By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Celebrate US Independence Day with the Infinity Blade 1, 2, 3, for the 4th Brand Sale! All three of ChAIR's blockbuster iOS games are on sale this holiday weekend, and Vote!!! The Game is free! Download them all now!
What the press is saying about Infinity Blade III:
**USA TODAY: 4 out of 4 - "Another fantastic epic!"
**TOUCH ARCADE: 5 out of 5 - "ChAIR raises graphical bar to low earth orbit"
**IGN: "A gorgeous, intense, and rewarding adventure!"
**MODOJO: "The big, beautiful sequel we've been waiting for"
**KOTAKU: "More powerful than ever"
**AppSpy – 5 out of 5 – “A platform-defining series”
The award-winning Infinity Blade video game trilogy reaches its epic conclusion!
Created by ChAIR Entertainment, the original iOS blockbuster returns with adrenaline-fueled sword-fighting action, gorgeous visuals, and a thrilling story of love, betrayal, and redemption.
Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
DYNAMIC 3D WORLD
Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
TWO PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items.
Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills.
GLOBAL CLASHMOB CHALLENGES
Three new modes! Team up with players from around the globe for unique "massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items.
All-new Goals feature takes achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items.
NEW iOS FEATURES POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology powers the definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with cloud saves and HDMI output.
- The most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker.
- Animated “Infinity Blade: Origins” short film by acclaimed director Ben Hibon.
- The in-game debut of “Monster,” an original new song from internationally acclaimed rock band Imagine Dragons.
Play across all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch 5 - for a single low price.
- IMPORTANT: It is strongly recommended users update to iOS 7 before purchasing or updating Infinity Blade III.
- Supports full iPhone 5 resolution, iPod 5, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini - and it looks amazing!
- PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
What's New in Version 1.3.1
Thanks again to all of our amazing players for their continued support of Infinity Blade III!
Follow @InfinityBlade for all the latest news.
INFINITY BLADE III: Blade Masters
- Meet the Collector, an ancient Deathless Blade Master who seeks to acquire the finest weapons ever crafted.
- Gripping his Solar Trans blade tight, RYTH RETURNS in his eternal quest to find worthy opponents to face him in the ultimate duel!
- New TRAINER feature! Enhance your skills and refine your technique battling with the Hideout's new Training Bot.
- Introduction of Beginners Tournaments to allow newer players to compete against other new players with similar skill levels.
- New CUSTOMIZE feature! Added to the Character Menu is the all-new Customize screen, allowing you to change the COLOR of Siris and Isa's armor, select a unique STYLE animation, view characters of your MYMOB friends, and even take a SELFIE!
- New GOAL CHASE feature! Compare your MyMob friends goal progress with chase tracking!
- Unlock ability to Master Items up to LVL 50!
- 4 new Treasure Maps!
- 6 new Enemies to battle!
- Over 25 new items for Isa and Siris, including magic rings, weapons, shields, helmets, and armors to collect, master, and sell.
- New Holiday Helms for Isa and Siris.
- New Goals and Achievements.
- Now translated into 2 additional languages: Latin American Spanish and Indonesian.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
- Players can now link directly to Customer Care via Options Menu
Also includes content updates INFINITY BLADE III: Ausar Rising (Update 1.2), and INFINITY BLADE III: Soul Hunter (Update 1.1).
Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, install IB3 update, and restart device before playing.
Parents: You can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
Follow @Infinityblade on Twitter
This would be a great game if it weren't for the fact that the enemies get way too hard, way too fast. It's not even possible to grind your own level up as each failed attempt at a chapter seems to increase the difficulty of the enemies within that chapter if you leave and come back. The only way round this for me was to buy some currency to upgrade my weapons, but I won't be doing that again. Don't purchase this game unless you're prepared to keep handing over more money or be lvl 12 fighting lvl 100 enemies. Such a shame as I was really enjoying it. Deleted.
Brilliant game I did not give it 5/5 as i think the graphics could be better I think they did not put enough effort into creating this game, the world map is confusing and cinemats drag on.
It's fun but I prefer number 2 as it was fun also the voice acting at the start is terrible please make another the voice acting in no. 2 was great gallaths voice was awesome now it's boring.
Very good game really liked it really good graphics hoping for a infinity blade IV soon keep it up chAIR dont know what all the people saying its to hard to get good i am lvl 112 i have lvl 25 armour of the kings and a solar-trans and i have not spent a penny also whats this about it resting at the end because its a LIE and it's not buggy or glitchy dont know what everybody is on about GOOD GAME
- Category: Games
- Updated: 11 June 2014
- Version: 1.3.1
- Size: 1.82 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai
- Developer: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2013 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold£2.99
- Set of Chips£2.99
- Bag of Gold£0.69
- Pile of Gold£13.99
- Box of Chips£6.99
- Case of Chips£13.99
- Trove of Gold£34.99
- Trunk of Chips£34.99
- Chest of Gold£69.99
- Crate of Chips£69.99