Infinity Blade III
By Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What the press is saying about Infinity Blade III:
**USA TODAY: 4 out of 4 - "Another fantastic epic!"
**TOUCH ARCADE: 5 out of 5 - "ChAIR raises graphical bar to low earth orbit"
**IGN: "A gorgeous, intense, and rewarding adventure!"
**MODOJO: "The big, beautiful sequel we've been waiting for"
**KOTAKU: "More powerful than ever"
**AppSpy – 5 out of 5 – “A platform-defining series”
The award-winning Infinity Blade video game trilogy reaches its epic conclusion!
Created by ChAIR Entertainment, the original iOS blockbuster returns with adrenaline-fueled sword-fighting action, gorgeous visuals, and a thrilling story of love, betrayal, and redemption.
Siris and Isa have joined with the God-King Raidriar in a desperate attempt to destroy the Worker of Secrets and his army of Deathless titans. Uncover new mysteries to wield the power of the Infinity Blade in this timeless adventure of champions and villains.
RESPONSIVE AND INTUITIVE TOUCH CONTROLS
Attack, dodge, block, and cast devastating spells - all with the simple swipe of a finger.
Easy to use, tap-to-move controls enable players to effortlessly navigate and explore while searching for collectable items such as treasure, swords, shields, armor and other magical rewards.
DYNAMIC 3D WORLD
Explore larger, beautiful and immersive environments that dynamically change as you choose multiple gameplay paths, new quests, side missions, and ClashMob engagements with the new in-game World Map interface.
TWO PLAYABLE CHARACTERS
Battle all-new enemies as both the legendary hero Siris, and the stealthy female warrior-thief, Isa, each with three unique combat styles and hundreds of fantastic weapons and items.
Discover and unlock allies to join your cause at your all-new base of operations. Here, you’ll encounter the Gemcutter, Potionmaster, Blacksmith, and Merchant, who will help you unlock incredible new strength and skills.
GLOBAL CLASHMOB CHALLENGES
Three new modes! Team up with players from around the globe for unique "massively social,” group-based challenges to defeat new enemies, unlock rare treasures and earn exclusive items.
All-new Goals feature takes achievements to the next level, allowing players to earn valuable Chips that they can spend on keys, treasure maps, prize wheels, and other rare in-game items.
NEW iOS FEATURES POWERED BY UNREAL ENGINE TECHNOLOGY
Epic Games’ Unreal Engine technology powers the definitive visual experience in mobile gaming, complete with cloud saves and HDMI output.
- The most detailed story scenes ever shown on a mobile device, featuring the voice talents of fan-favorites John Noble and Troy Baker.
- Animated “Infinity Blade: Origins” short film by acclaimed director Ben Hibon.
- The in-game debut of “Monster,” an original new song from internationally acclaimed rock band Imagine Dragons.
Play across all supported devices - iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Mini, or iPod Touch 5 - for a single low price.
- IMPORTANT: It is strongly recommended users update to iOS 7 before purchasing or updating Infinity Blade III.
- Supports full iPhone 5 resolution, iPod 5, iPad 4th generation, and iPad mini - and it looks amazing!
- PARENTS: you can turn off In-App purchasing in the iOS settings.
What's New in Version 1.2.2
Thanks again to all of our amazing players for their continued support of Infinity Blade III! Follow @InfinityBlade for all the latest news.
- Bug fixes and optimizations
- Additional Customer Care features, including addition of Customer Service button in Options menu
Update 1.2 INFINITY BLADE III: Ausar Rising
- Play through 3 new quests: Siris and Isa come face to face with the ultimate embodiment of evil – a soulless Ausar the Vile!
- Travel to where it all began – the Dark Citadel (the original Infinity Blade I castle), Siris’ home in Drem’s Maw, and the legendary Plains of Koroth.
- Battle 9 new enemies, including a ferocious new Dragon.
- New Mode: THE ARENA – How long can you survive in the Arena? Do you claim your prize now, or risk it for ever increasing rewards?
- New Hardcore Mode: DEATHLESS QUESTS – The ultimate way for the ultimate Infinity Blade gamer to play the game!
- Trade tips and secrets with your friends via the all-new in-game chat feature.
- Over 60 new items for both Isa and Siris, including weapons, shields, helmets, magic rings, and armor to collect, master, and sell.
- Unlock 8 new Skills: Remove equipped Gems for free, double Chips earned in Battle Challenges, cast super boosted Magic, and more!
- New Goals, Potions, and Gems.
- New Holiday Helmets for Isa and Siris.
- Fully compatible with iOS 6 and iOS 7.
- A number of additional balancing tweaks, bug fixes, and gameplay enhancements.
- Optimized for the new iPad Air, iPad Mini with Retina display, and iPhone 5s: featuring full screen anti-aliasing, bloom, full screen vignettes, distortion, high resolution shadows, and environmental reflections.
- Recommended: Update device to the latest iOS version, and restart device before playing.
Also includes Update 1.1 content, INFINITY BLADE III: Soul Hunter.
Awesome... But some problems
Let me start off by saying this is easily one of the most awesome games on the App Store, graphics are unmatched and gameplay can be great with lots of things to discover.
Can be repetitive but it's only just so you get better, and then the deathless quests are the final hurdle (not even bothered to try yet haha)
Have a rather big problem though, normally when you fight an enemy you get 3 chances, with the 2nd and 3rd saying 'too hard?' But now all I get is 'retry?' And nothing else, no matter how many chances I lose. Really bugs me as certain enemies are quite difficult, it's ok when it comes to bosses as that's only 1 try, but things like the MX-Ninja really take a fight to beat, and if you can't jump down an awakening then stuff will get very hard for you, no matter what equipment you have.
Hope this bug can be fixed soon as I trust this company as they have made one of the most amazing trilogies ever, keep up the good work! And thanks!
AFTER UPDATE KEEPS CRASHING
This game is very good and I've spent many hours playing it. After this update the game won't get passed the loading screen an just closes. Please fix ASAP. Would have easy been 5 stars if it worked. Disappointed.
Edit. Since the latest Apple iOS software update infinity blade 3 is now working fine! Am using the iPhone 4S so if it is crashing update the software coz it's made mine work. Not sure how though. This game is very good graphical and the game play is excellent too. This is the best Infinity blade IMO. Better in every way. Defo 5 stars. Love it 😊
Good game but buggy.
It's a great game, but it is quite buggy. It lags on my iPhone 4 which is understandable, it's not a new phone after all. The real problem is the glitches in it like super attack and magic sometimes not working in fights and being killed trying to use them. It crashes and closes sometimes and gets stuck on a black screen and needs a restart, textures in fight results on the items are mostly black boxes and that happens in the inventory with gems weapons etc. even on gem slots. If these bugs were fixed I would give 5 stars, but I paid a fiver for a game that doesn't work and I feel ripped off.
- Category: Games
- Updated: 17 February 2014
- Version: 1.2.2
- Size: 1.80 GB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Developer: Chair Entertainment Group
- © 2013 Chair Entertainment Group, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Gold£2.99
- Bag of Gold£0.69
- Set of Chips£2.99
- Pile of Gold£13.99
- Box of Chips£6.99
- Trove of Gold£34.99
- Case of Chips£13.99
- Chest of Gold£69.99
- Trunk of Chips£34.99
- Crate of Chips£69.99