infltr is the only App letting you to edit: Photos, Videos, Live Photos, Depth Photos & Animated GIFs. There is an infinite number of filters to choose from.
• Wired: “it will certainly break you out of your Mayfair dependency”
infltr stands for “infinite filters”. Keep panning in any direction to discover more unique looks for your photo. There are over 7 million filters to explore. When you find a one you like, save it to your favourite filter collection! There's nothing simpler, or more beautiful to use.
• Tech Crunch: “infltr is again breaking new ground”
More than 22 powerful editing tools to enhance your Photos, Live Photos, Videos, GIFs & Depth Photos:
- Saturation, brightness, contrast, tint, temperature, intensity, hue, sharpen, fade, save shadows, save highlights, shadows tint, highlights tint & exposure.
- Crop: 17 different presets.
- Transform: rotate, straighten, flip horizontally & vertically, perspective horizontally & vertically.
- 25 color blend modes.
- 7 interactive color shift modes.
- 5 grainy textures which can be rotated & flipped.
- Undo edits & view the history of your edits.
• Fast Company: “one of the few-must have photo apps”
We believe in making mobile photography more intuitive. That's why we created a camera mode that let you add filters before you capture your Photos, Videos, Live Photos, Animated GIFs & Depth Photos Or use the editor to filter existing Photos, Live Photos, Videos, Animated GIFs & Depth Photos!
• The New York Times: “it's fun”
infltr is the only app that lets you filter your panoramic shots in HD. If you use Photoshop, Illustrator or Lightroom, connect your Adobe Creative Cloud account for even greater creative freedom. infltr also supports editing from and to Dropbox and the new Files App.
• New Scientist: “give smartphone snaps more than 5 million different filters”
Our patent-pending technology presents only the very best filters so you can create better pictures, faster.
- Be social and impress your friends by sending them cool shots directly from infltr's iMessage App.
- Use your Apple Watch to change filter and fully control the camera remotely.
- Discover a new filter everyday from infltr's Today Widget.
• Peta Pixel: “more filters than you could dream”
infltr was named “Best New App“ by Apple in over 150 countries at launch and with every update, we aim to do better. We really value your feedback so please don't hesitate to drop us a line at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bug fixes & improvements.
Let us know what you think: email@example.com
Ratings and Reviews
If there’s one problem with filters, it’s that when there’s a good one, you can bet a whole slew of people are already using it. But thanks to infltr’s robust swipe-based photo alterations, your edits are almost guaranteed to look unique. Once you’ve applied the perfect changes, infltr lets you save the pic—or export it directly to Instagram and Adobe Creative Cloud—for any further image enhancing.
Not bad not good
So you have to pay £1.99 to download the app, and then you have to pretty much purchase the Pro version to get all the things advertised. It’s a little misleading. So I paid £1.99 + £6.99 to be able to use the app to its full potential as advertised on the App Store. I think that’s a little unfair considering the App Store makes it sound like it’s all a base feature. Essentially you’re paying for what should be a free app with paid add ons - which I would have preferred.
That aside, the app itself is actually pretty okay, the filters are actually lovely and I have had a blast discovering the different filters and making my own. All in all the app itself is fantastic.
Using the apps built in camera with the “pro” feature is a little slow on my iPhone 6s. It has already caused 3 crashes and it just lags behind. When I move my phone it jitters and takes 2-3 seconds to move along with it. Perhaps the app isn’t perfectly optimised for the 6s and would be much better on the 8 and 10.
I would definitely recommend the app, but it gets a 3 from me due to having to purchase extra features just to unlock everything mentioned in the App Store adverts.
Yes it’s true. There are infinite filters. An infinite number of bad filters. Filters are supposed to change the tone, detail, hue etc.. about your photo. These filters are basically like slapping some coloured see through paper over the top of your photo. Great now my photo looks yellow. Now it looks green. Oh now it looks yellowy green. Poor quality. Plus who wants to kee scrolling forever until they find a colour they like. Very unproductive and frustrating. Give this one a miss.
In-App PurchasesSee All
All premium features for cheaper in one go
11 photo filters to for dope 60's look
Professional & RAW Camera
Unlock the full power of your camera
16 amazing all purpose filters!
12 styles to create the perfect selfies!
A pack of 11 filters for the partygoers
- YOOSHR LTD
- 187.2 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 Yooshr Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Original Collection Free
- Everything Forever £6.99
- Mono Collection £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.