Welcome to the world of Ingress Prime, Agent. The fate of this universe, and perhaps others, depends on you. The discovery of Exotic Matter (XM), a resource of unknown origin, has sparked a covert struggle between two Factions. Cutting-edge XM technologies have completely transformed the Ingress Scanner, and it is now waiting for you to join this battle.
THE WORLD IS YOUR GAME
Explore the world around you and interact with places of cultural significance—such as public art installations, landmarks, and monuments—to collect valuable resources using your Ingress Scanner.
CHOOSE A SIDE
Fight for the Faction you believe in. Harness the power of XM to evolve mankind and discover our true destiny with The Enlightened, or protect humanity from a hostile takeover of the mind with The Resistance.
BATTLE FOR CONTROL
Dominate territories by linking Portals and creating Control Fields to achieve victory for your Faction.
Strategize and communicate with fellow Agents in your neighborhood and around the world.
The Ingress Scanner has been updated to version 1.134.1. The following changes have been detected:
- The Ingress scanner has been rebuilt from the scratch. Countless scanner changes await.
Agents must be over 13 years old (for residents outside of the European Economic Area); or over 16 years old or such age needed to consent to the processing of personal data in the Agent's country of residence (for residents of the European Economic Area). Unfortunately, no children may play Ingress.
Ratings and Reviews
Update Has Promise But...
As with all changes, it takes time to get used to them. At first I disliked the changes but after a couple of hours of playing I’m beginning to become accustomed to them. The new inventory system, recharge system and especially the recycling system are great.
However, the rate at which it destroys my battery is ridiculous - definitely not worth it for prettier gfx. Another big problem is the lag - it was quick and effortless to hack and field but now each action seems to take longer and longer. The new Glyph Hack definitely feels inferior to the old one (is there any need for the 3-2-1 countdown before entering the glyphs? It just unnecessary waiting time!)
I’m confident the negatives can be fixed and patched. Please don’t let me down ;(
Change needs to happen
I like the new graphics and even though most wont agree, I do like that the store has been thought out and updated, similar to the pogo store.
the new layout and the loss of intel within the app as ruined the gameplay.
Why couldn’t you of kept the game the same and just updated the graphics.
Now it’s too confusing, everything feels like a chore, I can’t even quick link while in a rush, the UI lags, My progress isn’t as distinctive as before, the inventory is confusing, I personally think scrolling vertical would of made a great difference.
I know this sounds petty but the activity update in the top right annoys me, the whole display is too bright and I’m not sure if the font has changed but it dam well feels like it.
This is the first time that I’ve felt like I don’t want to play & it’s very sad because I’ve been looking forward to prime for so long and have been scouring the net every day to find out when it’s out.
Maybe it’s time to go back to pogo.
Love The Game, Hate The Lag
A game that can’t be played isn’t a game at all. Niantic have neglected gameplay for graphics. The iPhone 6 version is so slow it takes 20 minutes to fully deploy 4 portals. The glyph game is buggy. Whenever the game is downloading or processing textures in the background it lags horrifically - we’re talking seconds per frame, not frames per second. Any kind of competitive gameplay is out of the question. Unless the iPhone 6 version receives serious performance updates, don’t bother getting it. Wait until you have another phone or y’know... just play a different game that actually works.
- Niantic, Inc.
- 238.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation) and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2012-2018 Niantic, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 15,000 CMU Pack £9.99
- 2,500 CMU Pack £1.99
- 7,000 CMU Pack £4.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.