Inkly: Photo editor & personalised greetings cards & postcards in the post
By Megaphone Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
FEATURED BY: BBC Click Radio, The Independent, The Guardian, The Sunday Times, Daily Mail, Daily Mirror, Wired, Stuff, Mashable, Gizmodo and many more!
Inkly is the go-to app for all your photo needs. Edit your photos and create the perfect ‘moment’ with our unique sticker designs, send handwritten cards and postcards featuring your photos, and soon you’ll even be able to order prints, all from your mobile device!
Add beautiful text, stickers and filters to your photos.
- Upload a photo from Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox account, or take a new one with the camera.
- Add some of our fabulous stickers, all designed by us! There are over 500 to choose from, in categories such as ‘quotes’, ‘children’ and ‘pets’.
- Easily include your own text on your Moment, choosing from one of 33 different fonts.
- Choose from one of 11 filters to perfect your Moment.
- Save your Moment to your phone or share it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
GREETINGS CARDS AND POSTCARDS
Real printed greetings cards and postcards with your own handwritten message inside.
- Or if you want to type your message choose from over 30 awesome fonts.
- Create a card with your own photos or choose from 1000s of popular greetings card designs.
- Add a photo to the inside of your card.
- Choose from 7 envelope colours.
- Send anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand.
- Get reminders of your friends’ birthdays.
- Greetings cards cost £2.99 GBP and postcards cost £0.99 GBP plus postage.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Choose a greetings card or postcard.
2. Write your message on a piece of paper and photograph it with the camera in your mobile device, using the app.
3. Let the app magically remove the paper and take just your handwriting and place it on the inside of the card.
4. If you’re an iPad user, you can write your message within the app, using a stylus or finger.
5. Add a photo to the card if you want to.
6. Enter the name and address of the intended recipient.
7. Your handwritten card is printed and posted to anywhere worldwide - or - have it sent to you with an extra envelope to give by hand.
DOES IT LOOK REAL?
Inkly uses advanced patent pending image processing and extraction techniques to make sure your handwritten message looks exactly as you wrote it. It is so accurate that the recipient won’t even know the handwritten message is printed. Combined with industry leading printing presses and card stock, Inkly cards are printed to the highest possible quality every time.
What's New in Version 6.0.0
Introducing ‘Moments’ - the great new free way to edit and share your photos, using our unique sticker designs and filters.
Pick Your Pic
Upload a photo from your mobile device, Facebook, Instagram or Dropbox account, or take a new one with the camera.
Unique Sticker Designs
Add some of our fabulous stickers, all designed by us! There are over 500 to choose from, in categories such as ‘wedding and engagement’, ‘children’ and ‘pets’.
Say It With Words
Easily include your own text on your Moment, choosing from one of 33 different fonts.
Choose from one of 11 filters to perfect your Moment.
Share The Love
Save your Moment to your phone, or share it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.
Excellent App for Postcards
I'm very impressed with Inkly - it's simple and quick to upload photos and handwritten or typed text and I have had very positive feedback on the quality of the postcards from the recipients. It's also a very nice touch that the app can put a small map showing the location where the photo was taken on the card too.
I had previously used Moonpig for the last few years and their postcards were good too but, for some reason, it appears that they will only do batches of 8 cards all with the same photo whereas I like to have the option to pick a photo for each card. They also don't offer the handwritten option. I will be sticking with Inkly from now on.
This is the second time I use Inkly. I used it as a blogger in December to create Christmas cards and now, to send postcards to our family from our holidays.
I love the app, it is straight forward, easy to use and has so many add-on details that help the user personalise their creations!
The end result are excellent quality personal creations, at a fraction of the price you would pay to have them done anywhere else!
Elderly parents absolutely love it!
I am sure other reviewers have gone into detail, my five stars gives you my opinion and my parents absolutely love getting the postcards.
I would like to see rewards for regular customers, most companies take regular customers for granted, it is the modern way of business but it does not need to be that way!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 03 June 2015
- Version: 6.0.0
- Size: 97.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: Megaphone Limited
- © Copyright 2015 Megaphone Limited. All Rights Reserved
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.