By International Publishing Group
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For over 40 years, Inside Football has been the pre-eminent footy magazine in the land.
With exclusive analysis of every player's performance, and analysis from great football minds such as Nathan Burke, Robert Shaw, David King, Andrew Jarman and Russell Robertson as well as controversial columnists David Rhys-Jones, Jim Main and 'Crackers' Keenan we take you behind the scenes so that you don't miss a thing.
A single issue for US$ 3.99 / GBP 2.39 / AUD$ 4.99 / EURO 2.99 (non-subscription)
3-month subscription for US$ 49.99 / GBP 29.99 / AUD$ 59.99 / EURO 39.99, automatically renewed until canceled
6-month subscription for US$ 99.99 / GBP 59.99 / AUD$ 119.99 / EURO 79.99, automatically renewed until canceled
1-year subscription for US$ 189.99 / GBP 109.99 / AUD$ 239.99 / EURO 139.99, automatically renewed until canceled
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account at the confirmation of your purchase.
What's New in Version 1.6
– Minor update
- Category: Sports
- Updated: 11 September 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 10.4 MB
- Language: English
- Developer: International Publishing Group (Australia) Pty Limited
- © SEN
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Inside Football subscriptions£36.99
- Inside Football - April 22, 2015£3.99
- Inside Football subscriptions£74.99
- 14 March 2012£3.99
- Inside Football - January 21, 2015£3.99
- Inside Football - December 10, 2014£3.99
- Inside Football - October 1, 2014£3.99
- Inside Football - September 24, 2014£3.99
- 2 October 2013£3.99
- 27 March 2013£3.99