By Instagram, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 24.0
Going live with a friend is now even easier. While watching your friend's live video, tap the Request button. Once approved, you'll be added to the live video so you can hang out live together.
* Before being added to the live video, you'll see a confirmation that your friend has accepted your request, and you'll have a moment to prepare.
* You can leave your friend's live video anytime, making it easy to join for just a quick hello or a longer hangout.
Can we not have the option to pay monthly for copyright songs? A lot of people pay for there music and use it for performances. We want to show our talent to the world, yet it’s being ruined by Instagram and Facebook taking away the audio which ruins our videos :( also I seem to have some issues with my dance videos going out of sync. They start out fine but then go out of sync. Is this Instagram purposely doing this because of copyright music, which infact I always pay for my music on my iTunes. The videos play perfect on my phone so it’s defiantly something to do with Instagram. Please allow us the opportunity to pay monthly or something. I ask please give this some thought. It would make us all so much happier and I’m sure would boost your app ratings 👍🏽👍🏽💗
Suddenly grainy pictures that were clear before on ipad
Pictures have suddenly gone grainy that weren’t before on iPad app since update. Pictures that have been uploaded by various users before not recently. It makes viewing the pictures and using Instagram awful, why suddenly change this when they were clear before. It seems to be worse if it’s full screen x1 on the iPad. Please fix this. You need to optimise the app so on full screen on iPad they don’t go grainy. Instagram is image based so no one wants suddenly grainy blurry pictures that didn’t have such problems before.
Everything is amazing but....
So I love Instagram,, great app and great to socialise,, but I went to see my saved posts because I needed something from it,, but every time I click on it it's always loading,, I've waited several minutes and it's still loading,, I could get to collections easily no loading symbol,, please fix? Would rate 5 seen as I've now had it over a year and it's amazing but that has just annoyed me :(
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 20 November 2017
- Version: 24.0
- Size: 139 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.