By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world's moments. Transform your everyday photos and videos into works of art and share them with your family and friends.
See the world through somebody else's eyes by following not only the people you know, but inspirational Instagrammers, photographers, athletes, celebrities and fashion icons. Every time you open Instagram, you'll see new photos and videos from your closest friends, plus breathtaking moments shared by creative people across the globe.
Over 300 million people use Instagram to:
* Edit photos and videos with free, custom-designed filters.
* Improve photos with 10 advanced creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation as well as shadows, highlights and perspective.
* Find people to follow based on the accounts and photos they already love.
* Make videos look cinematic with Instagram's custom-built stabilization.
* Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
* Connect with Instagrammers all over the world and keep up with their photos and videos.
* Send private photo and video messages directly to friends.
* Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone
What's New in Version 6.13.0
Bug fixes and improvements. You can now open Layout when you’re editing a photo in Instagram.
I love Instagram. Alot. It was the first social media I really got, about a year ago and I still use it daily. I do think it has improved over the years- but there are still some things that could be improves to make the app even more handier:
a) Be able to delete multiple posts at once. Deleting them one by one is so time-consuming!
b) List followers in alphabetical order as if you have lots it's really hard to find certain people.
c) I don't actually have an iPad, but many of my friends do, and they say the app doesn't fit/work well on their iPad. So frustrating!
Anyway, thanks for reading this, and even though there are those little issues, I still really love Instagram and I recommend it to anyone pondering over getting it! 💕
I've had the app for about 3 yeas now and it's the best social media I have.💕 I get to look people up with no trouble go through my insta feed and like as many photos as I want. I've blocked people so that they can't talk to me if I e.g don't like them, bullied me ect. With direct messages they alert you when's someone has sent you one or texted on it🙈💙. The only problem is that you have to delete all the post one by one and I would like for when the next update comes for us to be able to delete a selection of photos all at once. Apart from that's it's the best app ever!😜💫
Multiple login support needed & iPad support
Outstanding app, great filters. Auto playing videos are good and can be turned off in settings. Filters are customisable too. Also with iPhone 6/6 plus support. It just needs two things added:
1. to support 2 accounts (or more); 1 for personal use and 1 for business. This needs to be done by quick switching, not having to log out and log in again.
2. native support for the iPad (universal app) is needed.
A star lost for each of these features.
Also where is the layout feature in the app - I can't find it anywhere!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 May 2015
- Version: 6.13.0
- Size: 18.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimised for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.