By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing photos and videos from your day––whether it’s your morning routine or the trip of a lifetime.
Use Instagram to:
• Edit and share photos with filters and creative tools to change brightness, contrast and saturation, as well as shadows, highlights, perspective and more.
• Make your videos look cinematic with filters, custom-built stabilization and tools to combine multiple clips into one video.
• Discover photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts in the Explore tab.
• Send private messages, photos, videos and posts from your feed directly to friends with Instagram Direct.
• Instantly share photos and videos on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr and other social networks.
• Use Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 8.5.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Can't Live without it
I like the IOS App quite a bit I prefer to see my friends posts with a larger screen ,I upload most days the problem I have with it if I post direct from the gallery to the App the pictures are so small I can't see what I'm Sharing or use the Editing within the app .If I do it from recently uploaded or taken photos it's hard to see what your going to end up with how it will fit the screen also it's in portrait mode ,If it works it's great but if it's off it looks bad .The problem is you can't get rid of the other photos until you completely finish so either way you can't really tell maybe I need to get more familiar to the latest update.I will get back to you when I know .
Fond user of Instagram
Iv been a user of Instagram since 2010. And I have seen it develop over the years in a good way. But this new way of seeing instagrams I don't like. I would really appreciate it if you make an option to put it back to newest first. I feel like I miss so much from my actual friends in my feed. I am fed up of having to search for my friends and look at their profile to see what they have posted. I miss this feature so much. And it has put me off a bit. It's one reason why I don't scroll very much down my feed anymore as there are posts varying from 2 days ago to 2 mins ago. All, I and many other people want is to see their feed in newest first.
So disappointed 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻
So you just don't listen to what people want!? Just out to make money and destroy your own reputation! Still no option to turn on chronological order!? The new format doesn't work at all!! Why would you want to see the posts out of the order they were posted! I and many other Instagram users agree that the new timeline format just doesn't work! Instagram was the app I used most on my phone as I love taking and posting photos but now all I do is check to see if it has had a updated everyday! Can't you just give an option to set timeline to chronological? I won't use the app until there's a option or it's changed back!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 27 July 2016
- Version: 8.5.2
- Size: 34.2 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.