By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.4.1
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Don't read other reviews this is the real one.
I think this app is great and a good way to share your photos with people you can choose. For me the server never crashes and it is working just fine. I think it may be that you have something wrong with your devices. You can post great photos for your friends to like and comment. Watch videos that you have posted. Also the story when you go onto the home page. You can have followers that you choose and make your account private if you want. Overall this app is great for the young and the old.
I can't impress upon you just how good this app is. Instagram is a phenomenon and it just gets better and better. The only issue I have lately is the post notifications keep pinging at me when I've already seen/liked a post from an account I've asked to be notified about (in particular Instagram's own account- very irritating at 5 in the morning so please sort it out). Otherwise it's my favourite social media app around as I love photography & is great for sharing and getting feedback.
Auto refresh and tagging
It's really annoying when you have IG up and then someone texts for example and u have to leave the app.... fine.... you come back to the app and it takes you back to the very top!! Also please fix the tag feature... when I want to tag a person in a post I'm not guna remember their whole IG name! It took me 4 attempts to tag a friend in something the other day because I had to go out.. find their name.. find the post.. start typing.. forget the name.. go back out.. find their name.. find the post.. start typing.. type in wrong ARRRRGGH just fix it!!!!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 19 January 2017
- Version: 10.4.1
- Size: 75.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.