By Instagram, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day––the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text and drawing tools. They disappear after 24 hours and won't appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends and followers right now. When you're done, live stories disappear.
* Send disappearing photos and videos, text messages and posts from your feed to groups and friends with Instagram Direct.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover stories, photos and videos you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
* Enable Handoff to switch between your Apple Watch and your iPhone.
What's New in Version 10.18
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Good app, needs fixed
A few months back, I loved Instagram. I'd use it all the time, and it'd be my main way to keep in contact with other people. However, towards the end of 2016, a bug appeared, and Instagram has still failed to fix it. I can't log into any accounts. When I type in my password, it says "Sorry, there was a problem with your request." I used to be able to avoid the bug by sending a login link to my email, but now I can't even do that, the link doesn't work. If this bug doesn't get fixed, I'll be unable to use Instagram again.
Current updates are doing nothing to get rid of this bug, and by reading through reviews, I can see that many other people have been experiencing the same problems when trying to log into their own accounts. Instagram needs to focus its priorities on larger performance issues rather than small details such as new stickers and disappearing messages.
Eyy fam, just a few improvements. Instagram is genially a good app, sort of like Facebook but friendlier for younger ages. Anyone reading this I would say to download it,
Social media isn't real life sociality but it's good for ways to share things and post photos and videos.
Here we go.
1) I think it would be good to know peoples previous profile pictures, like in Facebook, you click on the profile picture and view their current one and previous ones.
2) MORE PROOF SYSTEMS!! On my old Instagram account I didn't verify my email so it kicked me out, if Instagram could make more ways to show that it's your account that would be great.
But since Facebook took over it's like the Facebook app is way more important. What about all those who like Instagram more or can't get Facebook? They use Instagram. At least bugs were fixed, though, useless things have been added and not as good as it was. Still a good app to share and talk to people on but I suggest Facebook start to listen to the Instagram users and stop making Facebook their top priority. Just sell Instagram back to the original owners so it can be great again.
Thank you for reading and the consideration of either downloading Instagram or my general improvement ideas.
Great but won't login?
This is a great app, it lets me communicate with my friends and arrange meeting ups but something went wrong. I have tried uninstalling and re installing the app, Turing the wifi on and off and turning my device on and off but none of them work, whenever I try to log in (which I tried multiple times) it would say that something we wrong and I should try again, I tried logging in with my connected Facebook but that doesn't work either and even putting my email in to help log in it comes up with the same message, I don't know why this happened or how to fix it, could somebody help me in getting my account back??
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: 24 April 2017
- Version: 10.18
- Size: 99.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Developer: Instagram, Inc.
- © 2015 Instagram, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.