Instant ECG was designed as an ECG / EKG / Electrocardiogram guide for physicians, nurses, paramedics and other health care professionals. It is an excellent learning tool as well as a quick reference.
- Normal Sinus Rhythm (NSR)
- Sinus Tachycardia
- Sinus Bradycardia
- Sinus Pause
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Wandering Atrial Pacemaker
- Premature Atrial Contraction
- Supraventricular Tachycardia (SVT)
- 1st Degree AV Block
- 2nd Degree Wenckebach
- 2nd Degree Mobitz II
- 3rd Degree AV Block
- Wolff-Parkinson White (WPW)
- Junction Rhythm
- Right Bundle Branch Block
- Left Bundle Branch Block
- Premature Ventricular Contraction (PVC)
- Ventricular Escape
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Ventricular Flutter
- Ventricular Fibrillation
- SVT Cardioversion to NSR
- Torsades Cardioversion to A. Fib
- V. Tach Cardioversion to ST Elevation
- V. Fib Cardioversion to Asystole
- V. Tach Cardioversion to Junctional
- Right Ventricular Strain
- Left Ventricular Strain
- ST Depression Sinus Rhythm
- ST Elevation Sinus Rhythm
- Anteroseptal Wall MI
- Anterolateral Wall MI
- Lateral Wall MI
- Inferior Wall MI
- Apical Wall MI
- Posterior Wall MI
- ECG Basics
- True or False
- Multiple Choice
- Identify the Rhythm Strip
- Identify the 12-Lead Basic
- Clinical Aspects of AV Blocks
- Clinical Aspects of Bundle Branch Blocks
- Clinical Aspects of MI
- ACLS Bundle Exam
Instant ECG was developed by iAnesthesia LLC and authored by T. Michael Truxillo M.D. CPPS and William S. Trask IV D.O.
Instant ECG - REVIEWS
- "Instant ECG is the best ECG guide available for the iPhone"
- "The definitive FIVE STAR EKG App."
- "Excellent App for student, resident or attending. I highly recommend it."
- "Helps to keep the rhythms fresh in my mind. Good for a 5-min review. Great quiz functionality."
A new year and a new update, the following should make using the app more helpful.
If you would like to see a feature added to Instant ECG, please let Dr. Truxillo and Dr. Trask know by emailing InstantECG@iAnesthesia.org
Ratings and Reviews
Note not for self measurement
Disappointed that it does not link to watch for measurements. What a waste of money.
Not optimised for the iPhone
I have no problem with the content. However, there are plenty of free apps on iTunes that have a better user interface. Scrolling single pages, having to access the main menu every single time, no full screen view to view images, movie files which are slow to load, movie files are pure gimmick and offer no advantage over an image file. Best bit about this is the grays anatomy images! Alpha software. Until they make changes it's a 2 star app. Buy something cheaper. I will change my rating if these changes are made.
Could be good if it didn't freeze my iPod every time I play a video and had better detail as some of the other apps do. This needs sorting or I'm going to have to delete it
They obviously take our concerns seriously as not one update to counter any of the problems.
Deleted and one of the other apps purchased
- iAnesthesia LLC
- 229.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2008-2018, iAnesthesia LLC
- In-App Purchases
- ACLS Movie Bundle £4.99
- Exam Bundle £0.99
- Lifetime Ad Removal £1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.