The most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research in the US!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
- bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Brilliant- A must have app
This is such a brilliant app everyone should have it! I've been experiencing sudden increase in my heart rate which this app picked up to be 150 plus bpm, having called an ambulance a couple of times and my heart rate dropping by the time they arrived using this showed proof of it happening and showed the paramedics were able to see what had happened, they told me to continue using this so I could show them and the Doctors it wasn't a panic attack as initially thought. Everyone should have this app if medical professionals are asking you to use it it speaks for itself 👍🏻👍🏻
Does what it says on the tin.
I have used a number of these heart rate reading apps and this is one of the better ones, outside of the occasional push to upgrade to features I wouldn't want it is pretty good. If you're looking just to check your heart rate and keep a record of it with tags plus a visual read out of your heartbeat for a few seconds it's definitely worth it. Remember to wipe clean the lens on your phone's camera after using this as often your pictures will look a bit blurry if you don't.
My good deed for the day
This is a handy heart beat collector - always good to know the old ticker is functioning - and I have become quite attached to it nattering me! Every few days I let it take a reading and as it’s only a minute or two I agree to the extra function of sharing for research! I would have given it 5 stars but it can take a few seconds of fiddling for it to start the collection! Interestingly the numbers are pretty much the same which made me wonder how accurate it is until one day when I really felt under the weather and it jumped by 30!
- AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- 215.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Stand-Up™ Test £3.99
- Premium £3.99
- Premium £22.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.