The most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app
- Used in heart research in the US!
- Get your heart rate in less than 10 seconds
- Check your stress levels
- See trends and insights
Just featured in Apple's new TV Ad “Strength” - use your iPhone to find out your heart rate in less than 10 seconds!
You DON’T need a dedicated heart rate monitor to get your pulse, download Instant Heart Rate today and use your camera’s flash to see how healthy you are!
With over 35 million users, the award-winning Instant Heart Rate app is all over the web.
Featured in: CNN, The New York Times, Chicago Tribune, The Guardian, and many more.
#1 Heart Rate app in United States
#1 Heart Rate app in Japan
#1 Heart Rate app in United Kingdom
#1 Heart Rate app in Australia
#1 Heart Rate app in Germany
#1 Heart Rate app in France
#1 Heart Rate app in China
#1 Heart Rate app in Russia
#1 Heart Rate app in Canada
… and many more.
Instant Heart Rate is continuously rated as the world’s best mobile heart rate measurement app and is trusted by Stanford’s leading cardiologists for use in clinical trials.
* Place the tip of your index finger on the iPhone’s camera, and in a couple of seconds, your pulse will be shown!
* Instant Heart Rate detects a color change in your finger tip each time your heart beats and uses an advanced algorithm to show you your heart rate.
* A real-time chart will show you every heartbeat, similar to pulse oximeters used in hospitals.
√ Heart rate measurement
√ Heart Rate Activity Zone Calculator
√ Pulse waveform graphs
√ Real-time photoplethysmogram (PPG) graph
√ Continuous or Auto-Stop mode
√ Unlimited data storage and tags
√ Export data for registered users
√ StandUp test for fatigue and fitness testing
√ Sharing to Twitter and Facebook
√ Apple Health App Support (Instant Heart Rate Settings -> Health App Sharing)
Upgrade to Premium to receive unlimited access to Premium Programs and Playpen Freeplay workouts, HD videos, dynamic and motivational audio, workout email summaries with tips and advice on healthy living, priority support, and more through renewable iTunes subscription.
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions with the following specifications:
- Subscriptions are 1 month or 12 months long
- Subscriptions are $9.99 USD per month or $59.99 USD per year.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
NOTE: Works best on iPhone 4/4S/5/5S/6/6S/7/7+ because it has flash. On iPhone 3GS and iPod touch the app has to be used in good lighting.
NOTE: Make sure that your fingertip completely covers the camera lens. Press gently, since pressing too hard reduces blood flow in your finger and it's harder to get a result. Make sure that your fingers are not cold. This app is for recreational and fitness use only!
* NOT INTENDED FOR MEDICAL USE, FOR FITNESS USE ONLY
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
From our heart to yours,
Track heart rate. Measure stress levels.
Monitor your body with the most accurate and easy-to-use heart rate app.
Your reviews and feedback are important to us! We read them daily to continually improve our application.
From our heart to yours,
Instant Heart Rate Team
Ratings and Reviews
Very accurate HR. Ads are way too much though
I have a heart condition and use this to monitor my heart rate. It’s never been wrong!!
I’ve used this app since it came out and recommend it many many times for its accuracy. I’d pay to have it but the features that I want aren’t part of the premium app. It’s now limiting the number of times you can take your pulse with it which is really disappointing. What I need it for isn’t £7.99 a months worth and there are no other options.
Maybe a lite version is needed
I have had this a while now and use not regularly but always good to have on hand for a quick check up
I will at some point purchase as I don't like ads but it's not an issue just the way I am Good to have a free option to try though as I have bought many apps over time that turned out to be not so good after all
This is 100% worth having though for sure
Heart Rate checker
I find this app really useful to keep an eye on my heart rate ! Sometimes if I’m feeling that my heart beats too quickly by checking my rate it reassures me that I’m ok !
I know it’s really accurate as when I was feeling dizzy and light headed i used the heart rate checker and it showed 34 bpm I made an appointment with my doctor and he checked my pulse rate and confirmed it was too low so was able to adjust my medication!
- AZUMIO, inovacije v elektroniki in informacijskih tehnologijah d.o.o.
- 225.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2015 Azumio Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Heart Rate & Stress Test £7.99
- Feature upgrade £0.99
- Premium £7.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.