By Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Instapaper is the simplest way to save and store articles for reading: offline, on-the-go, anytime, anywhere, perfectly formatted.
Instapaper for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch provides a mobile-optimized Text view that makes reading Internet content a clean and uncluttered experience.
Instapaper Core Features:
- Save most web pages as text only, stripping away the full-sized layout to optimize for the iPhone and iPad screens.
- Store up to 500 articles on your iPhone or iPad, and store unlimited articles on the Instapaper website.
- Read offline, even on airplanes, subways, on elevators, or on Wi-Fi-only devices away from Internet connections.
- Send to Instapaper from 150 other iPhone and iPad apps.
- Adjustable fonts, text sizes, line spacing, and margins
- Dark mode and brightness control for night reading
- Automatic Dark and Sepia Mode switching for sunset times in your location
- Sort your list of unread items by popularity, date, article length, and shuffle
- Filter your list of unread items by reading time
- Folders for organization
- Dictionary and Wikipedia lookups
- Tilt scrolling, page-flipping
- Share via email, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook, Pinboard, Evernote, or other supported apps
- Rotation lock
- Preview links in the built-in browser without leaving the app
- Full-text search for articles in your account
- Send to Kindle functionality
- Use third-party apps that plug into the Instapaper API
- Additional functionality on the Instapaper website
The Instapaper subscription is optional, and the subscription features are available via an auto-renewing subscription.
Instapaper offers three subscription options:
- 3 month subscription for $2.99
- 6 month subscription for $5.99
- 1 year subscription for $11.99
Payments will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions cannot be cancelled for the current active period.
- Featured by Apple many times in the App Store, including both the iPhone and iPad Hall of Fame
- Macworld Editor's Choice Award
- Featured in Wired, TIME, Daring Fireball, TechCrunch, PCMag, TUAW, The Next Web, and many other magazines, newspapers, and websites
What's New in Version 5.1.5
* Instapaper Daily integration
* Send to Kindle functionality (subscriber only)
* Autorenewable subscriptions
* Improved AirPlay integration
* Fix back gestures with pagination enabled
* Other minor enhancements
Still the best in class
The reason I never switch from instapaper is simply because it has the best font customisation. But now with every new release they keep adding things I could never do without such as, daily popular articles, popularity rankings, better video support, add to kindle etc.
Also ignore the 1 star reviews this is 5 star app without doubt.
No 'Add to Reading List' option
- Category: News
- Updated: 27 February 2014
- Version: 5.1.5
- Size: 18.0 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Developer: Instapaper Holdings, Inc.
- © 2013 Instapaper Holdings, LLC.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Optional Subscription (3 months)£1.99
- Optional Subscription (1 year)£7.99
- Optional Subscription£1.99
- Optional Subscription£7.99
- Optional Subscription (6 months)£3.99
- Optional Subscription£3.99