Get the key takeaways & insights from bestselling books in 15 minutes or less. Experts read and extract key points from nonfiction books for your convenience.
● Get key takeaways in 15 min or less
● 700+ professionally written titles & constantly growing
● Available in text & audio
● 7-day FREE trial
● Download books to read/listen offline
● Save books to your library
● Chapter locations of key insights are referenced
● Get straight to your books with 3D-Touch integration
● Purchase the full Audiobook right within the App
‘Getting Things Done’ by David Allen
‘The 4-Hour Workweek’ by Tim Ferriss
‘The Untethered Soul’ by Michael A. Singer
‘The 5 Second Rule’ by Mel Robbins
‘Good to Great’ by James C. Collins
‘Blink’ by Malcolm Gladwell
‘Unshakeable’ by Tony Robbins
‘Eat Fat Get Thin’ by Mark Hyman
and 700+ more!
ONLY THE BEST NONFICTION BOOKS
● Only the absolute best books make it into our app.
● Highly curated content ensures useful learning and avoids waste of time.
CREATED BY PROFESSIONALS
● Subject-matter experts extract key insights.
● Multiple professionals including writers, editors, voice actors & artists carefully craft every Intaread to perfection.
● All content is fact-checked for accuracy & quality.
IMPROVE YOURSELF & STAY INFORMED
● Unlock the knowledge from the world’s greatest books & get access to profound ideas.
● Apply game changing ideas to improve important aspects of your life.
● Keep up-to-date with the latest developments in business, science, health, tech, history, culture & more.
AUDIO & TEXT
● All Instareads are available in text and in audio.
● On the road, at the gym or at home cooking? Use the audio feature to multi-task.
● Switch between audio & text effortlessly.
● Read & listen at the same time.
ONLINE & OFFLINE
● Download any amount of Instareads to your device.
● Access content on the plane, train or any location with limited connectivity.
● Browse titles and save them for later access.
● Track completion rates.
● Liked the Instaread? Get the full audiobook with one tap.
● Use chapter locations from key insights to get to your favorite parts instantly.
In the Press
“...this cool service lets you read or listen to [...] highlights versions of hundreds of bestselling books.” CNET
“...a nearly instantaneous way of diving into a book, understanding its meaning and boiling down key takeaways – all in a matter of minutes.” TheNextWeb
“...[through this app] you can get expanded back-cover synopses complete with thematic takeaways to help you focus your reading list” Mashable
Instaread offers two subscription options: Monthly subscription for $8.99/month (with first week FREE) and a Yearly subscription for $89.99/year (with first week FREE). Cancel subscription anytime. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period by going to your iOS Account Settings after purchase. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account. Any unused portion of a free trial period will be forfeited when you change from an annual to a monthly subscription or from a monthly to an annual subscription during the free trial period.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Read or listen to insights from bestselling non-fiction books.
Chocolate fireguard? Can’t tell
Downloading this app is like having a fruit pastille, but not being able to chew. Perhaps it’s more indicative of a worrying trend in App Store, whereby you need to accept a trial (and risk of forgetting to cancel, then getting billed) to test aspects of it the ‘review’ does not mention.
Blinkist is excellent, but how can the developers of this app expect to entice new users? “let the dog see the rabbit” - why not enable the audio so we can see/listen ourselves how your app stacks up?
Personally, it’s been a waste of my time as I’m not signing up to try something that doesn’t offer any value add, whilst I’m already a Blinkist subscriber. May be worth considering that.
Great effort and good books
One thing that trial should be without asking for credit.
- Instaread, Inc.
- 25.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Instaread, Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Instaread £8.49
- Instaread £3.99
- Instaread Subscription £2.29
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.