Watch live and recorded TV on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch with HDHomeRun Tuner and DVR Service
- HDHomeRun DVR Service support
- Discover HDHomeRun tuner devices and DVR storage on local network
- Stream live TV from HDHomeRun tuner
- Discover and schedule recordings using HDHomeRun DVR service
- Stream recordings from HDHomeRun DVR service
- Hardware Accelerated decoding with HDHomeRun Extend
- Show program information when guide data is available (Depending on region and HDHomeRun model)
- Gesture for brightness and volume
- Live TV supports all current HDHomeRun models (Prime/Extend/Connect/Expand) and legacy HDHomeRun models:
- DVR requires HDHomeRun DVR service. Please see Silicondust website for details.
In-App Purchase required for fullscreen playback.
(1) For HDHomeRun Regular
- SD video requires iPhone 4S+ and iPad 2/3+
- HD video requires iPad 4+/iPhone5+ and WiFi-AC
(2) For HDHomeRun Extend
- 720p playback on iPhone4S+ and iPad2+
- 1080p playback on iPhone5+ and iPad4+
- 2.4G Wifi
See http://instatv.org for more information.
- Fix: Unable to install on 32bit iOS devices (iPhone 4S/5/5C, iPad 2/3/4, iPad Mini 1)
- New: Guide data for legacy HDHomeRun TV tuners running firmware 20161117 or newer
- New: Live TV Pause and Resume (Time-shifting)
- New: Enable all playback codec on iOS 64bit devices. In-App-Purchase enables fullscreen playback.
- New: Support VPN by allowing manually enter IP for HDHomeRun Tuner or HDHomeRun DVR Storage (No Support for Legacy HDHomeRun)
- New: Notify low DVR storage space
- Fix: HW decoding crashing issue with HDHomeRun Extended
Ratings and Reviews
Crashes within seconds of being launched
Crashes within seconds of being launched on on iPad Mini (Gen 1)
Not sure if it's the app or iOS update but it will run for a few seconds and then crash.
Worth money but...
I too was annoyed at having to pay for the sound, but for me the ability to watch tv on my iPad was worth it, and I have had no problems with the app, however I have more than one iPad and I was a bit surprised to be charged again when it said it was restoring purchases on the other one. I am assuming this is a one off charge and not per month which would explain the extra invoice but I can't see anything to suggest that. It would be nice to have an explanation
- KeYi Tech Inc.
- 18.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017, KeYi Tech Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Screen Playback £14.99
- Premium Features £14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.